Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Sneijder to Spurs
Jeffrey_Hazard 11 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

ESPN reporting that WESLEY SNEIJDER has agreed terms to move in January from Inter Milan to TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR.

The fee is believed to be just £12M. This coming not long after Inter were rejecting bids for £20M+ from Manchester United.

Although ESPN have proved to be unreliable in the past.

Likelihood of this happening?

Source: <http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/185264.html>

Comments
ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Probably not

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Sounds dubious...

AjaxDeSuperYids 11 years ago
Ajax, Netherlands 24 507

@tancredipalmeri: Here the big market news:Sneijder agreed deal with Tottenham,and ready to move London asap.Waiting for Inter and Spurs to agree terms

AjaxDeSuperYids 11 years ago
Ajax, Netherlands 24 507

that from mr palmeri no less. fans of clubs in italy will know him well. would love to see wesley join the list of players to play for both Ajax and Spurs. would be huge signing for tottenham so too soon to believe this will happen but dont forget in recent times Spurs have signed world class players at there peak like Hugo Lloris and Rafael van der Vaart. it is also typical of Spurs chairman to buy someone like this on the cheap and sell for a profit in the 3 years or so.

knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

that would be a waste of talent

koldimere 11 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

The last dutch midfielder playing for Spurs was pretty lethal. Imagine Sneijder.

MischaCollins 11 years ago
Manchester City, Japan 4 138

Sneijder would be a waste of talent if he went to some club in sweden or porto or something...

JuvE19 11 years ago
Juventus, Iraq 4 385

12 million? i think thats too little

Lodatz 11 years ago

If this is all on the real, the pricetag is probably due to him not signing a new contract. Better for Inter to offload him for 12 million than to get zilch for him at the end of the year, as well as paying his wages while he warms the bench.

United_Hates_Blues 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

Wesley is perfect for Spurs. Only a fucken noob would stay moving to Spurs is a waste of talent. 

Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

I heard this also but couldn't believe it. Especially, as I thought his wages would've been so astronomic that the ever misery Levy would stay away. That, and Spurs try to sign players that are young. However, if Palmeri says it, you can probably take that to the bank. F***ing hope we get someone GOOD or else Spurs w/ Sneijder may be enough to take our CL spot.

Golden 11 years ago
35 693

Wesley would be a waste of talent if he went to Manchester City alongside the money lumps. Warming the bench only to expand his filthy wallet. Sad indeed.

knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

@MischaCollins IMO Porto is a much better club both historically and right now than Tottenham...

but i get your point about Swedish clubs. our clubs doest have the best of class

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

I would love to see this transfer happen!

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

Spurs are a potential top 4 club and with the dutchman he may even be able to lead them to top 3.

PuppetMaster 11 years ago
England 15 331

it seems that he is really moving to spurs. tancredi says its 80% complete 

Golden 11 years ago
35 693

@knibis,

He just likes to provoke me after a discussion we had. It's not really his opinion, he's just weak.

Lodatz 11 years ago

I think the provocation came from knibis in the first place, suggesting that Sneijder would be 'wasted' at Spurs.

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

he should go to russia

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

^ Why? All they give is money