Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Skills of the week : Amazing!!! (Ronaldo Banter)
tiki_taka 8 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Had to post it XD, awesome stuff against mighty Legia the last action is out of this world #BallonD'or

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Paste a link to content from another site (e.g. Youtube, Twitter and many others)

https://youtu.be/cQczqzhPriY

Had to post it XD, awesome stuff against mighty Legia the last action is out of this world #BallonD'or

Comments
tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

You are a little harsh on him, he is that consistent that when he has a poor form we make a big deal, when he scored from Pk he got his hattrick few minutes after... I found the video funny with the song and secondly i wouldnt have shared if we were not making a generality on a single Barca game lost, i just wanted to point How after a single game we can make statements that only last few days. He will probably start bagging goals soon, he may be on decline but he is still world class in his register ( traditional 9 )
If a player on decline can be top 3 in the world in a calendar season than I wish all Barca players will be on decline.

Kuddos to smart Madrid fans who didn't reacted childishly, there was only one I meant to banter because he uses any bad result to paint things the way he wants them to be. It depends on how you see things, if we can make fun of the highest league scorer of all time and potentially this year BO, what i think or what his haters think has no impact on the outcome or his legacy.

This season in my opinion, Antoine has been better than Messi/Ronaldo/Suarez but we all know collective silverwares matters, Ronaldo wont steal his BO after all.

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@DrButterface

Friendly banter is fine. We've been doing it for years. As you can see, none of the Madrid fans here are upset by the post at all.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@tiki_taka Big respect for this post lad, take your +1 you respectful Barcelona fan. :D

@Dynastian To be fair, DrButterface is both a supporter of BVB and Real Madrid if I'm not mistaken. So yeah, there is one Madrid fan upset. :P