Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Site to watch older games?
Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

Do you guys got any site to watch older or historical football games? Feel like its the perfect time to watch older game now that their is nearly no game anymore anywhere in the world.

Comments
tuan_jinn 4 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I would go for good series or courses now bro :D.

Extended highlight is good enough for old game. :D

Emobot7 4 years ago Edited
538 11432

@tuan_jinn Fair enough mate. I guess its more for people who want to analyse more in-depth and see the difference between the playstyle from modern day football and how it was played at different point in time. For example, I recently watched from 2001 and it felt a lot more different than today football. Player were rough and didn't fear contact, their pressing especially in midfield was really intense and their crossing actually seemed faster and more dynamic than in today football. They also seemed a lot less good technically but it was very interesting nevertheless.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@tuan_jinn Fair enough mate. I guess its more for people who want to analyse more in-depth and see the difference between the playstyle from modern day football and how it was played at different point in time. For example, I recently watched from 2001 and it felt a lot more different than today football. Player were rough and didn't fear contact, their pressing especially in midfield was really intense and their crossing actually seemed fasted and more dynamic than in today football. They also seemed a lot less good technically but it was very interesting nevertheless.