Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Simon Kjaer Was An Amazing Leader And Hero Today
KingHenryThe14th 3 years ago Edited
Arsenal, France 19 108

When Christian Eriksen collapsed on the pitch, Kjær was first to help him and summon the medical team to quickly get onto the pitch. After, he guided his teammates to cover Eriksen while he received medical treatment and consoled Eriksen's wife Sabrina.

The captain of the Danish football team, Simon Kjaer is being praised for playing an extreme leadership role during Denmark’s match against Finland at the ongoing Euro 2020.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

When Christian Eriksen collapsed on the pitch, Kjær was first to help him and summon the medical team to quickly get onto the pitch. After, he guided his teammates to cover Eriksen while he received medical treatment and consoled Eriksen's wife Sabrina.

The captain of the Danish football team, Simon Kjaer is being praised for playing an extreme leadership role during Denmark’s match against Finland at the ongoing Euro 2020.

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1403782389684486145

Comments
tuan_jinn 3 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

He showed great leadership indeed. Everyone should note.

But is this just me or all the hugging, touching, kissing Erikson's wife a bit too much, too close. Or are they just close families? I'm all for comforting other's family, spouse and all... But I believe there is a lot more ways without having to touch that much... It's just look a bit uncomfortable.

With that being said, I have absolutely no doubt there is no bad intention there, so please dont get to that direction.

Emrecan_58 3 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

@tuan_jinn He's probably a close friend. I think he might also be trying to distract her as her husband was being given a cpr at the time.

Footy_watch 3 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

A supposed teammate touching your wife in any situation other than to save her life is asking to be in big trouble.

tuan_jinn 3 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Yeah, i have some one I know who's a bit touchy more than necessary, and we all hate it, it's very uncomfortable.

But yes, in this particular case, there are more than enough good reasons to do it though. Just a bit too much show off :D:D:D. Let's hope all angry people wont jump on me for saying that :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Yeah, i have some one I know who's a bit touchy more than necessary, and we all hate it, it's very uncomfortable.

But yes, in this particular case, there are more than enough good reasons to do it though.