Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

should RDM stay on as chelsea coach?
rescue_secure 12 years ago
England 25 1357

therez a much too highly debated discussion goin on around if RDM should stay on as chelsea coach.. for me he was always gona be an interim coach! i highly doubt if hez actually gona stay on coz he may ave been good for these few matches but u neva know on a long term basis how wud he perform. am takin nothin away from him for all the phenomenal things hez done by takin chelsea from the dumps to a cup win and another huge potential milestone in the offering!hez got hez own set of credentials but wil that be enuf! we'll ave to just wait and watch i believe!
wat do u guys ave to say about it and who do u think are the likely replacements or do u belive that RDM is the man for the job???

Comments
WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

YES,  but if they park the bus again against FC Bayern Munich which i think they will i would say NO...
if he didnt get the job then i give it to Joachim Low or Blanc (France Manager)

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

RDM should stay , really he is outstanding.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Well it's an interesting thing. As he didnt have a complete season or even half a season (he started after January transfer window) but we will be faced with a tough task. Which is replacing the aging players in chelseas squad, which happens to be exactly where AVB failed. But it will be interesting to see how he goes about it since the only reason for success were his older players such as drogba lampard terry. But he should stay till end of next season at least. 

rescue_secure 12 years ago
England 25 1357

yeah i like the sound of that! he shud be given a chance for a season for all that hez done! but am guessin even if a new manager does come wil he stil remain asst coach???