Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

SHOCKING NEWS!! Falcao, James Rodriguez and Kroos to Real Madrid!
Iraqi_Madridista 10 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 33 1388

RM is moving Benz to number 10 because they want the #9 for Falcao who has many many rumors coming to Real Madrid after the World Cup, he said a couple of days ago in a short interview that he liked to return to play in the Primera Divísion. James Rodriguez is a target of many big clubs, after the match vs Uruguay where he scored 2 goals and won 2-0, a interviewer asked him ''Wich club do you prefer''? He said : ''Atletico, Barca or Real?'' and James easily said : ''Real offcourse''. There is a big chance he is coming to Madrid because Di Maria is probably leaving and he would replace his position. Kroos to Real was already a rumor months before the WC started. Man United also showed interest in him but Real is ready to pay 25 mil for him and give him the number 8 shirt, He also might replace Khedira who is also leaving after the WC.

Hala Madrid! and believe in Florentino ;D

Source : AS, Marca, Goal.com, L'Equipe and SkySports.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

RM is moving Benz to number 10 because they want the #9 for Falcao who has many many rumors coming to Real Madrid after the World Cup, he said a couple of days ago in a short interview that he liked to return to play in the Primera Divísion. James Rodriguez is a target of many big clubs, after the match vs Uruguay where he scored 2 goals and won 2-0, a interviewer told him who would you suggest? He said : ''Atletico, Barca or Real?'' and James easily said : ''Real offcourse''. There is a big chance he is coming to Madrid because Di Maria is probably leaving and he would replace his position. Kroos to Real was already a rumor months before the WC started. Man United also showed interest in him but Real is ready to pay 25 mil for him and give him the number 8 shirt, He also might replace Khedira who is also leaving after the WC.

Source : AS, Marca, Goal.com and SkySports.

RM is moving Benz to number 10 because they want the #9 for Falcao who has many many rumors coming to Real Madrid after the World Cup, he said a couple of days ago in a short interview that he liked to return to play in the Primera Divísion. James Rodriguez is a target of many big clubs, after the match vs Uruguay where he scored 2 goals and won 2-0, a interviewer asked him ''Wich club do you prefer''? He said : ''Atletico, Barca or Real?'' and James easily said : ''Real offcourse''. There is a big chance he is coming to Madrid because Di Maria is probably leaving and he would replace his position. Kroos to Real was already a rumor months before the WC started. Man United also showed interest in him but Real is ready to pay 25 mil for him and give him the number 8 shirt, He also might replace Khedira who is also leaving after the WC.

Source : AS, Marca, Goal.com and SkySports.

Comments
Mastertice1 10 years ago
Barcelona, Brazil 1 79

Real are always trying to get rid of Di Maria...yet I always see him as the 2nd most dangerous weapon behind Ronaldo. And actually between the two boxes, he is the most dangerous player. Unbelievable. Di Maria's name probably doesn't sell the most jerseys, but he's better than James Rodriguez and Bale.

iamRDM 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 32 202

Iraqi_Madridista 10 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 33 1388

@Mastertice1 I agree with you but you are totally wrong. Ancelotti actually wants to keep him in the squad but HE is the one who wants leave. He wants to play for another club and he wants a new adventure in his carreer. In my opinion he is better than Bale but i dont know about James, because James definitley is better than Neymar atm.

• History

@Mastertice1 I agree with you but you are totally wrong. Ancelotti actually wants him in the squad but HE is the one who wants leave. He wants to play for another club and he wants a new adventure in his carreer. In my opinion he is better than Bale but i dont know about James, because James definitley is better than Neymar atm.

shpalman 10 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

oh yes, i'm going me too, isn't that awesome?

Wolfie 10 years ago Edited
Inter, Germany 94 1844

James Rodriguez is going nowhere man.. Buy out clause of 90 mil... Real would be insane to pay that much.. Then again they paid 100 mil for Bale so anything is possible.. Florentino has too much money to burn. Kroos is a fantastic purchase though. I really wanted him at Inter.. Oh well.
As for Falcao, I doubt he'll pass the medical, similar to Valdes...

• History

James Rodriguez is not going anywhere man.. Buy out clause of 90 mil... Real would be insane to pay that much.. Then again they paid 100 mil for Bale so anything is possible.. Florentino has too much money to burn. Kroos is a fantastic purchase though. I really wanted him at Inter.. Oh well.
As for Falcao, I doubt he'll pass the medical, similar to Valdes...

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Goddammit Perez. Stop spending the money we don't even really have. -_-

Would hate to see di Maria leave, but if he does leave, I'm not sure I'd be ready to see James in that role. di Maria adds a different dimension to our game with his tireless running, and I think replacing Alonso with Modric, and putting James beside di Maria would make a good midfield trio. My only concern would be Modric's defensive capabilities, which aren't as good as Alonso's.

quikzyyy 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

@Iraqi How Ancelotti wants to keep him in the squad? You got Ronaldo, Isco, Modric, Bale, Illara, Casemiro and want Sterling/Kroos and I don't even know who else. I think Di Maria feels exactly as Ozil, he feels maybe useless when Real still buying new and new players, hopefully he will move to London too (somehow). Although I agree that Di Maria was really key man for their success in last year.

• History

@Iraqi how Ancelotti wants to keep him in the squad? You got Ronaldo, Isco, Modric, Bale, Di Maria and want Sterling/Kroos and I don't even know who else. I think Di Maria feels exactly as Ozil, hopefully he will move to London too (somehow)

Gustavo 10 years ago Edited
Liverpool 2 234

@Dynastian Funny seeing a Real Madrid fan say he's "concerned". Lol, you're just a fan, nothing you say really matters. There is only ONE thing that can happen, and that is because Madrid have endless funds and enough history to attract anybody. So, just sit back, do nothing, while Madrid buy everybody they need and finish 1st or 2nd next season like they always do.

• History

Funny seeing a Real Madrid fan say he's "concerned". Lol, you're just a fan, nothing you say really matters. There is only ONE thing that can happen, and that is because Madrid have endless funds and enough history to attract anybody. So, just sit back, do nothing, while Madrid buy everybody they need and finish 1st or 2nd next season like they always do.

tuan_jinn 10 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@Gustavo: what's your point? I concerned about MU's transfer and policy after Sir Alex all the time. It's what "fan"means.

Dynastian98 10 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Gustavo

"nothing you say really matters"

In that case, why do you even speak? You're "just a fan, nothing you say really matters". :)

And no, we don't have endless funds. I've done my fair share of research on Real Madrid's bank accounts, revenues, and spendings over time. ;)

• History

@Gustavo

"nothing you say really matters"

• In that case, why do you even speak? You're "just a fan, nothing you say really matters". :)

And no, we don't have endless funds. I've done my fair share of research on Real Madrid's bank accounts, revenues, and spendings over time. ;)

tuan_jinn 10 years ago

@quikzyy: actually, on common sense, I think Ancelotti would love to keep him, he consistently perform well and was quite critical for Madrid's CL. You also agree with that, so despite having a wide range of good players, Di Maria is still important and that's why

Liverpool 2 234

@tuan Yeah, if you're a male, from Holland, I'm sure the transfers of a big club is one of the things that leaves you "concerned" in life. But it's different being a MU fan than a Madrid fan, not only is the PL more competitive but it has more integrity so being aware of transfers as an MU fan is a good thing and more fun.

• History

Yeah, if you're a male, from Holland, I'm sure the transfers of a big club is one of things that leaves you "concerned" in life. But it's different being a MU fan than a Madrid fan, not only is the PL more competitive but it has more integrity so being aware of transfers as an MU fan is a good thing and more fun.

@tuan Yeah, if you're a male, from Holland, I'm sure the transfers of a big club is one of things that leaves you "concerned" in life. But it's different being a MU fan than a Madrid fan, not only is the PL more competitive but it has more integrity so being aware of transfers as an MU fan is a good thing and more fun.

Real Madrid 483 7140

Being a fan feels the same not matter which club you support. Transfers are exciting for all fans. The passion you have for your club is what matters in the end. :)

• History

Being a fan feels the same not matter which club you support. The passion you have for your club is what matters in the end. :)

tuan_jinn 10 years ago

uhmn, yeah about competitive stuffs. But I think you misunderstood @Dyn's comment, the transfer policy to get better players is fine, but due to the concern over Alonso's replacement (by Modric, will be less defensively effective): getting a good defensive midfield is a worth-considered choice too.

Liverpool 2 234

@Dynastian I'm not speaking in behalf of my club's transfer business, I'm speaking to you, right here, where I expect to get a response. That's why what I wrote has more meaning than you being "concerned".

Don't patronize me, you have to be an idiot to literally think Real Madrid have "endless" funds.

• History

@Dynastian I'm not speaking in behalf of my club's transfer business, I'm speaking to you, right here, where I expect to get a response. That's why what I wrote has more meaning than you being "concerned".

Don't patronize me, you have to be an idiot if you literally think Real Madrid have "endless" funds.

tuan_jinn 10 years ago Edited

"Stop spending the money we don't even really have. -_-" that what he said, I dont think he meant RM has "endless" funs.. @Gustavo

Guys, dont get personal

• History

"Stop spending the money we don't even really have. -_-" that what he said.

Guys, dont get personal

Real Madrid 483 7140

This is the first time I've ever spoken to you on the forum. I don't think I've said anything for you to be so hostile towards me. I was speaking about Real Madrid, not Liverpool. :P

• History

This is the first time I've ever spoken to you on the forum. I don't think I've said anything for you to be so hostile towards me. I was speaking about Real Madrid, not Manchester United. :P

iamRDM 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 32 202

calm down gustavo mate..liverpool is about to get 80million pounds from suarez sale to barca.. you should be excited mate.

quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@tuan Then there's no reason of buying new attacking players, Di Maria will only loose confidence and think Real don't need him anymore.

Iraqi_Madridista 10 years ago
Real Madrid 33 1388

Di Maria gets lots of playtime and he plays almost every match instead of Isco. Ancelotti does not want to sell him but Di Maria himself wants to leave from Madrid, he has been linked with Arsenal lately but there are i think also some Italian teams who are interested. Kroos will be a good buy because Khedira will leave and he also should leave because he is not so good anymore as he used to be. And then we need 2 good strikers, we had Benz and Higuain and next season we have Benz and Falcao. The striker who improves well gets more playtime then the other, very fair. James will replace Di Maria and battle for a spot on the pitch with Isco. James will be one of the best transfers in the history of Real Madrid, because this guy is so good and he fits very well, he is a midfielder who can score and give his teammates alot of chances to score too