Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Shinji to return to Dortmund!?
ramaboy10 10 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Shinji Kagawa’s return to Borussia Dortmund looks to be signed
and sealed after Marco Reus spilled the beans during a recent interview.

The German winger, who himself is a Manchester United target, all but
confirmed Kagawa’s arrival when speaking after Dortmund’s 3-2 win at
Augsburg on Friday night.

He told a reporter: ‘I am sure Kagawa will help us… errr…. would have helped us…’

The Japanese playmaker has failed to settle at Old Trafford since
joining from Dortmund for £12million back in 2012, and now looks set to
be sold back for just £6.3m.

Comments
Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

It would be nice to see him back. United have wasted him on the bench. I can't believe that their management is so stupid. He was one of the most promising #10's in the world back in Dortmund. Now he is nothing.

ramaboy10 10 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Done deal I think.

man_utd 10 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

It's been official for about 3 hours now.

Shame it didn't work out Shinji! At least he's leaving on good terms with United and the fans. We'll always appreciate your hard work, your professionalism and that hat-trick against Norwich!

Vendetta 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

Kagawa is freeeeeeee!

Tuanis 10 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

:'(

He was such a promising player. He never managed to adapt to United, I dont think it was a case of not giving him the chance. Its just the curse of the Attacking midfielder at United.

kambingku 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, Germany 24 214

poor shinji, united ruined his promising career. he should have just stayed at dortmund and become 1 of the best midfielders in the world. but no worries, klopp will restore him to default factory setting and he will once again be the real shinji kagawa

TheGame 10 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

@Kambingku, you know I used to also believe that some clubs are capable of "destroying" a players career. You make the point with Kagawa. Another member made that point with Mikel for Chelsea. But the more I thought about it the more it became nonsensical. How come when a promising player does not make the grade, it's the clubs fault? Even though it the top clubs like R. Madrid, Barca, United, Chelsea, Arsenal etc. that have some of the best resources for the player to develop. Why can't people just accept that he was never a good enough player to step up for his team and him not being able progress is nobody's fault, just the natural course of the player's career. Football is riddled with potential that was never realized. That's just a fact of life. People need to get used to it and stop assigning blames to things. Kagawa never and, I mean NEVER, gave any United fan anything to assume he could take over that no. 10 role. I wish him the best nonetheless.

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@TheGame

I was about to respond against your argument, but giving it a long thought made me reconsider. +1

kenkichiotaka 10 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

I think that he made a right choice,Van Gaal wont use him for sure...

Keisuke 10 years ago
Chelsea, Japan 0 830

@ TheGame, Are you watching football sometimes?
Kagawa almost never played 10 at United! United just totally wasted him at LM...
Last season, Man U was a joke and Kagawa was probably one of the least responsible of this disaster...

TheGame 10 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

@Keisuke I always watch football. Why did United go for Mata in January if Kagawa was so great at the no. 10 role? Kagawa played in the no. 10 role several times, last of which was vs. MK Dons. He didn't impress. End of story. You can babble all you want about last season, which is completely irrelevant. It does not change the fact that he never performed at the same level as he did when he was at Dortmund.