Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Shameful
Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

EA should be ashamed! I made a research recently to see wich player didn't get their face scanned for the game and I was completely taken by suprise considering some of the name. Now, my information come from Sofifa, a site I believe doesn't have any mistake but if I'm wrong, please tell me. Here the list:
Oblak (considering how op he is in game, how come he is isn't scanned :P)
Leno
Gaitan
Bravo (come, he play for city, an english side, didn't they promise us to get all english player face scanned?)
Ruffier (Third best goalkeeper in France, no face?)
Bacca
William Carvalho (he played nearly every game of the team who won the euro and still no face, how?)
Krychowiak
Manolas (he is one of the most desired defender in the serie A, how come he don't have a face?)
Alex Sandro
Nainggolan
Rui Patricio (same as William Carvalho)
Naldo
Garay
Slimani
Gimenez
Joao Mario
Nolito
Perin
Aurier
Medel
R. Rodriguez
Subasic
Mustafi (same as Bravo)
Glik
Trapp
Brahimi
Muslera
Mertens
Joao Moutinho
Quaresma
Baily (same as Bravo and Mustafi)
Berardi
Carrasco
Vasquez
Savic
Karius
Florenzi
Koulilaby
Casemiro
Castro
Witsel
Luvas Vasquez
Lucas Perez (same as Bravo and Mustafi)
Strootman
Burki
Mitroglou
Wignaldum
Candreva
Ziyech
Saul
Denis Suarez
Klaasen
Zaza (imagine all the funny meme we could have done)
Rode
Danilo
Coke
Gervinho
Sané
Halilovic
Vietto
Kovacic
Cheryshev (how could they miss this Barcelona legend?)
Kiki Casilla
Afellay
Renato Sanches
Romagnoli
Musa
Hutchinson (this one is a personal insult)
Brandt
Enzo Perez
Adrian Ramos
And many other.
I know EA will no doubt release many update to fix the player who joined the bpl but some of those are really not making much sense, especially when you consider some of those had face in previous game. :( Anyway, as someone who hate playing with generic player, this is annoying. What you guys think?

Comments
quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I think faces is the smallest problem EA got, the FUT is crap once again :(

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11432

@quikzyyy You might be right, I haven't check out how FUT is doing so I don't know. No suprise there however. EA alway end fucking it up. :P

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@quikzyyy You might be right, I haven't check out how its doing so I don't know. No suprise there however. EA alway end fucking it up. :P

bluezz 8 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

I'm dissapointed with the journey... I expected it to be better. I was hoping for a better storyline, not the same for every player

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@Bluezz Yeah, I heard the journey wasn't as impressive after all, they made fancy talk about influencing the career of Alex Hunter with your decision on and off the pitch but it seem pretty straightfoward from what I seen, no really impressed there in the end. :(

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@Jacob Huh... Hello! :D

Croatian 8 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

PES always dominated FIFA in player faces. On topic of UT, I think it's pretty positive update, SB Challenges are great thing, TOTWs are actually accurate... the biggest dissapointment is Journey, but yeah I think they just needs time, it will be okay in next FIFA.

raimondo90 8 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Some of this is due to licensing and image rights. EA would have to pay the image rights owner and sometimes they demand excessive fees. Other times its an issue with the club or league in specific. Its really not shameful as its a minor detail that not many care about. I rather have solid game play with credible player engine instead of real faces.

Bravo not having his face scanned is probably down to timing. EA probably scanned Citys player before he completed his transfer and EA havent gone back to complete his. Same applies to Mustafi and Baily.

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I find Sb challenge pretty much useless..
But EA math is just out of this world..enter image description here

538 11432

@Raimondo Considering the sheer amount of face in PES, it is a bit shameful even if it is kind of understable why they can't get it. Also, if you want solid gameplay, I would recommend PES over Fifa, personnal preference and wouldn't be suprised half of the people on this forum would disagree but still, for me, PES is far less frustating. :P

@Quikzyyy Lol at that. XD

• History

@Raimondo Considering the sheer amount of face in PES, it is a bit shameful even if it is kind of understable why they can't get it. Also, if you want solid gameplay, I would recommend PES over Fifa, personnal preference and wouldn't be suprised all of the people on this forum would disagree but still, for me, PES is far less frustating. :P

@Raimondo Considering the sheer amount of face in PES, it is a bit shameful even if it is kind of understable why they can't get it. Also, if you want solid gameplay, I would recommend PES over Fifa, personnal preference and wouldn't be suprised half of the people on this forum would disagree but still, for me, PES is far less frustating. :P

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

EA should be ashamed just for having something so poor made.
Hardest mode is impossible,Alex Hunter is crap and poor, Career is just the same I heard....

All that and I still haven't played the game myself can't imagine what hate will I throw at it when I get it at my hands.

538 11432

@JozeMourinho Amen to that. ;( When you got the ressource those guys have, you just don't have an excuse not to make improvement to some of those mode and to make such weak addempt at making a story mode. Very dissapointed to hear that they're not making as much progress as they should. I might be too hard on them, but I don't think they deserve all the credit they got. The only thing they really seem to care year in and year out is publicity. A true shame in my opinion. ;(

• History

@JozeMourinho Amen to that. ;( When you got the ressource those guys have, you just don't have an excuse not to make improvement to some of those mode and to make such half addempt at making a story mode. Very dissapointed to hear that they're not making as much progress as they should. I might be too hard on them, but I don't think they deserve all the credit they got. The only thing they really seem to care year in and year out is publicity. A true shame in my opinion. ;(

tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

I uploaded the demo for free in PlayStation store to try it, I prefer it to FIFA 16 and to PES 17, PES 16 was amazing and they just ruined it. I play only Pes myclub never tried FIFA career mod, the game play of PES 16 is still my favorite. I don't know much about what you're taliking about but i enjoyed the game play of FIFA, only thing I didn't like is crosses easy to be scored.
PES 2017 is less fluid in term of passing, i ll keep playing 2016 till myclub 17 is released for free.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@tiki_taka I haven't played PES 2017 to be sincere, but I can tell you I alway liked PES 2016 a lot. To be sincere, the gameplay of Fifa 17 doesn't seem terrible at all. But the fact there is less starface than PES, that the career mode is still too similar to last year and that the journey is not the mode the fan wanted end up showing that FIFA didn't do as good a job as we would have liked. I'm not saying its a bad game, I'm just saying license and publicity are their strong point and everything else doesn't seem to matter. :(

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I also like PES 2016 a lot. Much better game play than Fifa, but most of my friends in the Netherlands play Fifa, so I ought to.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@tuan_jinn To be fair, we really act like you could only play one, but if you got enough money to get both (maybe not each year though), then why not play both. :P