Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Setup of the site
_Pelle_ 3 years ago Edited
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

I need to point out some things about this site that I feel needs to be fixed (in my opinion).

The most important things are the game highlights. Thats what most people visiting this site wants. But if you look at the site you have:

-At the top a predictor game that has been going on for 2-3 seasons without any specific aims, and does not seem to ever end and restart.
-Then we have ”latest news” that takes up a large portion of the page with its pictures. I don’t like the pictures because it is mainly a text in the link that is interesting.
-Then we have game previews.
-Then we have betting tips that also take up a large portion of the page. And they could easily be in the game preview pages instead.
-Then we have thumbnails of videos that many times arent really new stuff.
-Finally at the last position we have the MOST interesting part of the site, the game highlights. Even worse, they have been made into small text-links and most of the ads in here are embeded all over this part of the page (of all the places).

My point is... I highly recommend that you put the game highlights first and not let people scroll too much.

If you want you could have all these topics mentioned as headlines/links at the top of the page, but please let the game highlights be what greets people entering the site.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I need to point out some things about this site that I feel needs to be fixed (in my opinion).

The most important things are the game highlights. Thats what most people visiting this site wants. But if you look at the site you have:

-At the top a predictor game that has been going on for 2-3 seasons without any specific aims, and does not seem to ever end and restart.
-Then we have ”latest news” that takes up a large portion of the page with its pictures. I don’t like the pictures because it is mainly a text in the link that is interesting.
-Then we have betting tips that also take up a large portion of the page. And they could easily be in the game preview pages instead.
-Finally at the last position we have the MOST interesting part of the site, the game highlights. Even worse, they have been made inti small text-links and most of the ads in this site are all over this part of the page (of all the places).

My point is... I highly recommend that you put the game highlights first and not let people scroll too much.

If you want you could have all these topics mentioned as headlines/links at the top of the page, but please let the game highlights be what greets people entering the site.

-Finally at the last position we have the MOST interesting part of the site, the game highlights. Even worse, they have been made inti small text-links and most of the ads in this site are all over this part of the page (of all the places).