{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Serie A 12/13 Predictions
mtesso1993 12 years ago
AC Milan, Australia 7 59
  1. Juventus2. Inter3. Milan4. Lazio5. Roma
  2. Sampadoria19. Siena20. Pescara
    Anyone else agree, or disagree? yes i have milan in 3rd i think we can still get in the top four, but its going to be tough. I don't know how Napoli will do this season without Lavezzi
Comments
capilano 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 9 55

who give a shit on that low grade league with bunch of cheaters and mafia? 

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

@capilano , Fuck you gloryhunting american idiot you don't understand nothing of this sport you probably started supporting City a couple of months ago

1. Inter (I have a feeling that they will win this one)
  2. Lazio
  3. Juventus
  4. Napoli
  5. Milan

6. Genoa
  7. Cagliari
  8. Siena

Topscorers : Milito/Cavani/Vucinic

mtesso1993 12 years ago
AC Milan, Australia 7 59

@capilano: if you don't have anything constructive to contribute then don't say anything at all. I will admit that the serie a is not at its best, and the italian government has a lot to do in order to fix this mess, however i still think the league has something to offer and is one of the best in europe (i am not italian and i have no italian heritage, so this is not a biased opinion) The clubs are successful in europe and thats the most important thing. and @Ronaldo-R9 this is how you respond to someone like that, not by swearing and lowering yourself. but back to the topic i can agree with your top five its fairly realistic

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

@mtesso1993 , Yea but thats not how you talk about my country. I am italian and defenitley proud and he doesnt even understand nothing about football so why does he even join this site.

mtesso1993 12 years ago
AC Milan, Australia 7 59

i notice you always say juventus cheat on this site, and obviously by saying that people believe there is still a lot of corruption in italian football (the people who don't follow it as much as other leagues that is). that scandal was around 6 years ago, clubs and players have learnt there lesson, the calciopolli scandal now has nothing to do with juve, they are simply supporting conte. 

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

@Capilano It's funny because i said the same thing about your club before last season when your team won the BPL.

@mtesso1993 Your prediciton sounds like the most logical, but i really see Roma like a title contender, so what about this one?

1.Juventus
2.Inter
3.Roma
4.Milan
5.Lazio

18.Genova
19.Pescara
20.Siena

I really want to see a very tight struggle for the title this year, my predictions are with Juve, Roma and Inter to win it this year, but in football nothing is predictable so maybe Milan can give us a surprise? Just remember Montpellier last season...

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

@capilano : if you dont give a shit ... dont reply  ...

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979
  1. Juventus
  2. Roma ( if they don't lose de Rossi)
  3. Inter 
  4. Milan
  5. Napoli
shpalman 12 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

it's really hard to predict the season. while all the people takes for granted that Juve will archieve something meaningful,i am keeping an eye on Roma and Inter instead,because i am sure we'll have some big surprise. I say that Juventus will not win the league and AC Milan will probably sit in the 4th place,unless something really big happens in these last days of the market.

mtesso1993 12 years ago
AC Milan, Australia 7 59

well after seeing yesterdays performance i think well be lucky to qualify for the CL... however there are reports saying that a kaka move is possible when galliani travels to madrid on wednesday.. if we can get him we may have a chance although we need better defenders.

kenkichiotaka 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

This is difficult...I'd say
1.Inter
2.Juve
3.Napoli
4.Lazio
5.Milan
18.Genoa
19.Palermo
20.Siena

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

1.Juventus
2.Napoli
3.Inter

18.Siena
19.Palmero
20.Pescara

Top Scorer: Klose or Robinho

darryl125zr 12 years ago
Chelsea, Belgium 4 44
  1. Lazio
  2. Inter Milan
  3. Juventus
  4. AC Milan
  5. Napoli

6. Bologna
  7. Siena
  8. US Pescara

Golden Boot: Miroslav Klose

shpalman 12 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

@mtesso1993: yes we need a better defence or/and a filter in the midfield. yesterday we lost few times the ball in front of the defense line,that must not happen. i was positively impressed by De Sciglio tho'..the guy has talent. Bonera was a f*king scandal..and Allegri with him. one does not simply line up Boateng as FWD..let's see what happens in the next days,they say there's a financial issue which prevents Kakà from coming home.