Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Sergio Ramos looking for the armband and then realizing he's not Real Madrid captain anymore 💔
FootballGuy 3 years ago
Real Madrid, Spain 36 125

After the 35-year-old signed a two-year deal at the French club, he explained how PSG were the perfect club for him at this stage of his career.

“The best place to keep on dreaming, the best club to keep on winning,” said Ramos in a post on social media. We’re going to fight with everything we have for everything. Allez.

"Paris Saint-Germain is a club that has already proven itself at the highest level. I want to continue to grow and improve at Paris and help the team to win as many trophies as possible.”

Ramos may have missed much of last season through injury but you wouldn’t bet against him leading PSG to their first ever Champions League triumph.

The Spaniard will bring his wealth of experience to Mauricio Pochettino’s side - although won’t have the responsibility of captaining the club.

Marquinhos has that honour at the club.

And it seems it’s going to take some time for Ramos to get used to not being the skipper.

That’s because a promotional video was shared by PSG of Ramos trying on the new home shirt. And he can clearly be seen subconsciously checking his arm for the captain’s armband.

Take a look:

Comments
Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11429

Even for me who don't like Ramos a whole lot, I feel sad by this. Still think him leaving Real was quite sad even if he got it coming to certain level.

Gennady 3 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Sad indeed. But holy shit PSG have themselves a crazy lineup for next season!

DarthFooty 3 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1095

PSG will be nasty this year, as long as everyone stays healthy.

As much as I don't like Ramos, he has put in the work and looks to be taking this seriously. Huge props for that ethic. He will give PSG some bite on defense for sure.