Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Sergio Canales stays at Valencia until 2017 :)
Comments
Golden 12 years ago
35 693

Even Swedish league is more interesting.. Go Malmö?

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

Nevertheless, he's not used to be the same he was before the injuries. Hope he will recover his best form. He and Thiago Alcantara were the best players of under 21... with them spain won the under 21 eurocup... without them they lost the olympics with 1 point and no goals.

The_Iraqi_Maestro 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 9 192

lol he was a reserve at RM mourinho didnt care shit about him and now he moves to valencia and he is one of the players in the squad... there you go a difference between a good club and a legendary club... hala madrid campeones del espana

Nico10 12 years ago

The_Iraqi_Maestro, would like to see you in Real Madrid with 19-20 years, do you know why? because you wouldn't be working there even as a crap cleaner.
P.S. Your god Mourinho said that Canales is a young and very talented player but they sold him like they always do with their canteranos...

Real Madrid, Iraq 9 192

i support the club not work for the club you moldovan piece of shit 

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Shut up T_I_T, your lack of respect for other nationalities is a disgrace, seriously do everyone a favour and FUCK OFF!

Real Madrid, Iraq 9 192

thx jim say hi to your mom from me ;)

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

That's great news for Valencia. Now, I hope they can just find a way to pay off some of their debt without selling all of their players.

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

oooooh now there is an original comeback from the 10 year old little boy.

Real Madrid, Iraq 9 192

jimmyboy take a chillpill why u mad bro?

Nico10 12 years ago

Jimskeleton, You almost divined it, if his personal information is certain he's 14 year old and looking at his behaveor it seems that he misses the attention of his parents so he's trying to be a badass here.

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

"why u mad bro", wow your just full of original content you are.

@Nico, Wouldn't surprise me, his parents probably want nothing to do with him if this is how he acts all the time.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

T_I_M truth is canales could play for RM but like always they don't care about making youth players. When their starting team gets old they just shell out millions to purchase talent. Look at Barcelona. More than half the team is youth product.

Real Madrid, Iraq 9 192

fuck off if you are big guys then atleast respect me and i will give respect back but if u keep annoying me with comments like : T_I_M fuck off etc etc... u guys always write comments like that if i give my own opinion but if u will continue then i will continue trolling.. very easy

Real Madrid, Iraq 9 192

@raimondo90 , we r not like barca , RM is the richest club in spain and if you have money u can buy quality but i agree mourinho should try some youth players...

Nico10 12 years ago

So when you said that Canales is a shit player you was givin your opinion and you wasn't trolling? OK tell me more about how much respect you give and how much you want to be respected...

Real Madrid, Iraq 9 192

i said he was on the reserves and mourinho didnt care about him... did i said he was shit? thats a huge different mate..

Real Madrid, Iraq 9 192

and if u respect me alot i will respect you alot

VanTheMan 12 years ago
Arsenal 5 263

just 4 T_I_M

wait! did u just say RESPECT?? dude, you're 14 years old.. RESPECT is compulsory for u towards older people.. WRITE THAT DOWN! 

Real Madrid, Iraq 9 192

never seen a dumbass like u... respect is for every age and that picture is random and weird? do you play pokemon or something?