Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Serge Aurier given two-month jail term
quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Ivory Coast footballer Serge Aurier, who plays for Paris St-Germain (PSG), has been sentenced to two months in jail for elbowing a police officer.

Aurier was convicted on Monday of elbowing a police officer after leaving a nightclub in the early hours of 30 May. Aurier was also fined €600 (£521, $674) in damages over the incident at a Paris nightclub in May. He will remain free pending an appeal, which means he could play for PSG in the Champions League on Wednesday.
enter image description here
The PSG defender has had a troubled year.

• His suspension from the Ligue 1 side in February came after he appeared to use homophobic language to insult then-coach Laurent Blanc.
  • He also called his team-mate Angel di Maria a "clown" as he answered fan questions on social media app Periscope.
  • Now violence against policeman
Comments
Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

enter image description here
Nuff said...

tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Thats not homophobic, he said that Blanc was ass licking Ibra, in France street language he said textually that " Blanc sucked Ibra And he doesnt act like a man" wich is terrible but gay people aren't concerned.
Secondly what happened is usual in Paris, a black in a Porsche is mostly a drug dealer in stupid French police mind. There was a terrorist act few days before the altercation was a little excessive.
Aurier was going home with friends after being at a night club, at 5am they got an Id control, he was not the driver and they were drunk, the police control didn't go well and they didn't recognize him, once they knew who he was it was late...
Aurier is stupid but not a criminal, he did nothing illegal before the police control and it happened in a moment where things were difficult for cops, Aurier version of the story looked more realistic imo, but he paid his reputation.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@tiki I suppose so, but still, he could have been a bit more prudent. Still, doesn't take away what he does on the pitch, wich is pretty good most of the time. Clearly, the lad is both unlucky and pherhap a bit misguided, other than that, he seem not to have bad intention toward other.

tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

The guy is from the Ghetto, the 93 is the most dangerous place and the poorest in France. Solid mentally and on the pitch but the guy doesnt know how to behave in society, Give him money and fame and the guy is lost.
Im not excusing him but i' ve seen many abusive id controls lately, the law is clear in France, you're not the driver there is no Alcohool test for you.
Black youngsters in a dream car may irritates the French cops, and i think its frustrating to succeed in life and still get abused by some cow boys who find strange that a black rides a Porsche. but he can only blame himself, you cant earn millions and lack self control...

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@Tiki Agreed, it make me feel bad for the lad though. :( He such a good player on the pitch as well. :(