Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Semi Final Predictions - Quick Polls
legends16 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

It's that time again...who will make it through?

Comments
legends16 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783
legends16 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783
iHEARTfootball 6 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Please let it be England v Belgium rematch fingers crossed

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

This year is England, you can't get that much of luck with your draw and doesnt make history!!!! Im rooting for England as always :)

DarioUtd 6 years ago
Manchester United 27 493

Come on England! We have to do it! This could be our only ever chance to win the world cup again! And we couldn't have got an easier root to the final (on paper!), so please please please win the whole thing!! :DDD

expertfootball11 6 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

This is the French year lads :) We have a golden generation !

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

This is the French year lads :)

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

My favorite scenario would be either: France vs Croatia (rematch of the1998 World Cup Semi-Final between the two) or Belgium vs England (so we can at last see what it look like when both team play their starting eleven instead of their b-team). France vs England also wouldn't be that bad and Belgium vs Croatia would be just weird. :P

_Pelle_ 6 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6884

I think France might even have a better team in 4 years, led by Mbappé...

DarthFooty 6 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

Since Belgium knocked out Brazil, I have to go for them now. I do think France has as good a chance to win the cup, so the title will come to one of these two teams.

Croatia and England...….. I love that England is showing up in the cup. On paper every time you favor them due to their players all playing in major leagues and teams, but they never play that well together. This year they look strong as a unit. Croatia might have used up all their lives and will be on tired legs.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

France vs Croatia and England vs Belgium it is, love that scenario after all. :)

EdgarEAM 6 years ago
2 241

I rub the magic ball and its says me that France and Crottia will be in the finals. 😋😋

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@EdgarEAM: it's cool that you are all active and stuffs. But let's not dig something totally irrelevant and become spammy please!