Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Second CL Week
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

So what are your thought about the second week of CL football as of now?

Manchester United and Real both dissapointed with game I think they really should have won to change their momentum for the best.

Roma domination was impressive especially considering they've been out of form recently.

Seeing Dybala score a hat-trick was nice, hopefully, he will be given more playing time after this.

As for Bayern vs Ajax, I didn't expect that results at all. Bayern are really starting to lose their elite statut nowaday. :(

Finally, Lyon vs Shakhtar was crazy in term of goals. I just wish Lyon could have won it.

Comments
Dynastian98 6 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Seeing Dybala score a hat-trick was nice, hopefully, he will be given more playing time after this.

Dybala always starts for Juve?

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Dynastian Nope, not alway's this season, because of Ronaldo and Mandzukic but its true he been playing a lot as well. Guess I didn't really exprimate myself well. I meant, I'm hoping to see Dybala being more important for Juve.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Dynastian Nope, not alway's this season, because of Ronaldo and Mandzukic.

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

day of BANGERZ!

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Dybala always starts for Juve?

nope.
Not starting in Argentina cos of Messi.
Not starting in Juventus cos of Ronaldo.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Barca 4 - 2 Spur showed a great game, great spirit but much different in football level and the ability to make something special, thanks to Messi. Arthur is a great surprise, we might see another Xavi or Iniesta

Italian teams are getting back. which is great!!!

PSG looks promising, but might be the same as last year.

Liverpool looks very tired.

• History

Barca 4 - 2 Spur showed a great game, great spirit but much different in football level and the ability to make something special, thanks to Messi. Arthur is a great surprise, we might see another Xavi or Iniesta

Italian teams are getting back. which is great!!!

PSG looks promising, but might be the same as last year.

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

shocking from liverpool, they should have listen to pogba and attack 3x lol.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@baldgenius They got a worse results than United but to be fair, Napoli can be really good at time. Valencia aren't really as great in europe sadly. :(

Dynastian98 6 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Well the Juve games I've watched this season (3 or 4) all had Paulo in the starting XI. Del Piero also said he believes the final starting XI for Juve will be Costa-Ronaldo-Dybala after Allegri stops experimenting with the forward line.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Dynast Ok didn't know that, sorry for the confusion.

Can we agree Rakitic goal was out of this world though??

Dynastian98 6 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Rakitic goal was sublime. Messi also played fantastic that game. But if Tottenham can't win both games against PSV, they might be knocked out of at the group stages already.

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Dynastian Indeed, it might seem rough but its not looking good at all now that both Inter and Barca got 6 point and they got none. :( They will absolutely need 2 win against PSV. Also, I agree Rakitic goal was incredible, propably one of my favorite of the season so far.

• History

@Dynastian Indeed, it might seem rough but its not looking good at all now that both Inter and Barca got 6 point and they got none. :( They will absolutely need 2 win against PSV.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Who think Rakitic goal was the best we seen since the start of the new season?