Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Santi Cazorla
koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

I don't know much about him but I'm interested in him because Arsenal are rumored to be interested. I checked out his Youtube videos but Youtube tribute videos can make Squillaci look good you know? So I need a basic summary or opinion of Cazorla as a player from anyone who knows a little about him?  

Comments
MatthewHerb 12 years ago
Liverpool, United States 5 72

He's a decent player from what I know. At 27 he should be at his prime. I think Liverpool was rumored to have wanted him once. 

knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

Hes also roumered to Valencia (
<http://www.eldesmarquemalaga.es/agenda-malaga/28458-el-valencia-suena-con-cazorla> ) but the truth is that the AL-Thani will pay up before the deadline in 6 days.. 

It was the same thing last summer with the players and he had tp pay up before a dead line and he showed up on the last day with an enormous amount of cash-money. So the likelyhood is that he will Stay at Malaga...

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

He's a solid winger that has good talent on both his legs. He may not be a prolific scorer but as most Spanish players he can control the tempo on a match. He scored a few important goals

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

raimondo is right he is a good winger and can give a very decent assist that only the spanish players can do, also he can play as a creative midfield coming from the back so he can be a very good option for us with our current situation with Wilshere.

knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

If the small chance that AL-Thani dont pay up before 31st July.. hoppfully Valencia will get him although we only have about 15 Mil left for signings..

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

A few things:
I wouldn't be too confident of anyone signing him because, as knibis pointed out, the club will probably pay off the debt at the last minute. He is malaga's prized asset and they won't let him leave unless he makes a big stink and hands in a transfer request or something. But no one wants to see that.
Secondly, isn't this the same guy that is infamously homesick and doesn't travel well? I know he's been working on it, hence his appearances at the Euros but would England be a good choice for him?  If Valencia are in that would be one huge advantage for them.
Lastly, there are rumours that he spoke to Arsenal reps and told them verbatum that he wanted the move because we missed him last summer as well. Still, I'm not sure its going to happen. 

mladen 12 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

not bad player

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

Footaholic i think that the player you are talking about the one with problems with travels is Jesus Navas.

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

oh right. Thanks for clearing that up for me GunnerGo!

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Sounds Pretty Good...
Club Málaga CFAge27Date of Birth13 December 1984Nation SpainPositionWing/AMFootBoth

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

he is a really skillful and fast player, makes good passes and crosses, shoots good freekicks, tends to play on the wing but sometimes also operates in the centre