Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Santi Cazorla
ikoiko 12 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

I thought I would make a topic about him because he's a top class player, and he's proving so match by match. Last match against West Ham, he was a THE pivotal player for the team, and made Arteta almost look inferior compared to him, but I believe it was mainly because of the position Arteta was playing; a deeper midfielder, more defensive and that's not really his game. Anyway, Santi has no preferred foot. I'd really like to see the stats and review how many passes he completed with his left foot, and on top of that, he made difficult left-footed lobs look easy. I think he's the best thing that has happened to Arsenal yet, of course not forgetting that we signed some other class players. But Santi is a standout player for sure. Very pleased with his performances and his overall demeanor on the pitch.

Thoughts Gooners?

Comments
Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

But is it enough to beat Man Utd? We'll see...

neshwar 12 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 8 567

if everton & spurs midfield cud do it then why not us?

knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

too good 4 arsenal.. sorry

username 12 years ago

cazorla's a fine player for a decent team. can't wait for the ManU vs. Arsenal game soon. vengence is on the cards. hehe.

ikoiko 12 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

@knibis, don't apologize, Valencia is low in the ranks so I can see your frustration. They can use a Santi of their own.

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

*yawn* the bitch is trolling again.

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

Cazorla is absolutely amazing on and off the field. He has a personality (you can see he's always cheerful; looks like Adam Sandler too) that matches his skills. Two footed player with a great attitude, what more could one want? Great buy from Wenger. I'm anticipating a great partnership between Cazorla, Wilshere and Podolski.

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

^

United_Hates_Blues 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

I told everyone that Cazorla was a good buy. Everyone was skeptical look at him now. I also said Arsenal  
would find a way to pull though and look at them now everyone should be aware Arsenal hold a serious threat. 

quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@knibis i don't want to blame you or anything but you now saying total bullshit.

KingHenry 12 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

He has been a great player and I think a very likeable person. Everytime he is taking a corner he is having a laugh with the referee, every time during a game he is waiting and not playing football he seems to be smiling and laughing with players from both teams and referees. Having such a good person in the team can only be good for the morale.

Falconryman1 12 years ago
Arsenal 1 161

Cazorla's movement on the ball and vision are amazing. He's two footed which is handy, plus he's a team player. Probably the signing of the transfer window. Brilliant player!

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Thats because people think it will be Van Persie!