Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Samsung Galaxy s3 VS Iphone5
tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

Which one do you guys like better? & why?

I have a GS3 and I love it. My girlfriend has a Iphone 5 and it's the exact same thing as a 4s except it has a shittier battery life. I got mine before her and mine still runs like new while her apps crash and phone lags. Plus I think mine looks better and it feels like I have a computer in my cell phone, unlike the Iphone where it only feels like you have just a IPhone and nothing special.

Comments
Tuanis 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

I prefer the Iphone5, it is easier to use and more user friendly than any other phone in the market. Mine doesnt lag or crash at all and its battery was actually upgraded for a 30% more duration. Its more entertaining to have an Iphone

FredTilson 11 years ago
Manchester City, France 61 769

I use an HTC One X because I like having the freedom to sideload apps, run a custom keyboard, custom skins and just copy paste songs into the device instead of syncing everything through itunes. But the quality of apps in general, and games in particular is much better on iOS than Android.

nandaYNWA 11 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

@tdot2barca

Nothing special? Bitch please, the iPhone revolutionised the phone industry. Before it, hardly any phones were capable of downloading apps and apple created the App Store. And iPhones don't crash? They're way better than the android devices. It's quite obvious that the iPhone is better

tdot2barca 11 years ago

No nanda they do crash and they are nothing special. I have a IPhone 4s 64gb and it is the same shit as the IPhone5. You obviously have not seen a GS3 before. I do agree that it is better than the android devices, but not the GS3.

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I'm in love with iPhone 4 since i bought it, no crashes, laggs or whatever, runs perfectly

expertfootball11 11 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Iphone4s for me :)

Jimskeleton 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

iPhone 4s for me as well, excellent phone.

mladen 11 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

Nokia Lumia 920

Vendetta 11 years ago

If I had to pick one though it would be the Samsung Galaxy S3

Blissna 11 years ago
Newcastle United, England 0 25

I've used the S3 and technically it's very impressive. I use the iPhone daily though and it suits me. As for this thread. You had already pretty much made your mind up by the looks of it :) Just be happy that you can enjoy what you have and not get hung up on which is better.

tdot2barca 11 years ago

I find that many people who choose to go with apple products are just trend hoppers

knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

^^agreed

ironfist2010 11 years ago
Real Madrid, Egypt 69 907

Samsung Galaxy Note II is the best atm ! SGS3 is better than iphone 5 in all aspects except quality ! btw , i have HTC Evo 3D and if i'm going to buy another phone it would be note 2 for sure
iphone >> the power of quality....Samsung >> the power of technology....HTC >> Both :)

@Vendetta : Nokia phones are out of the competition years ago :)

Gennady 11 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

I used few iphone series for quite a while, but decided to switch to Galaxy S III 4 month ago, can't really complain about it, runs fast, no errors or anything, one main thing is the SCREEN! I love the big screen. So yeah it's galaxy for me!  

Tacuachillo 11 years ago
Barcelona, Mexico 8 242

I had the iphone 5 then traded it for a galaxy note 2. The note was great and all and had nice features, but i hate the display. I also had problems with the apps, so i went back to the iphone 5, but i do plan to trying out that S4 when it comes out, so to answer the question for me at the moment iphone.

Vendetta 11 years ago

@ironfist2010: That was the case 2 years ago, but Nokia is really making a name for itself now. I don't know why, I'm just in love with the Lumia 920. The beautiful design, fast interface, it's a Windows 8 Phone (I love Microsoft), PureView Camera, connected with Xbox(you can sign in if you have a GT), and like it's previous generations it is an extremely tough phone! I'm talking about being used as a hammer to push a nail down on something and not a single crack on the screen :P.

@vendetta : nokia 3310 is the best hammer nokia has ever made :P

popon21 11 years ago
Manchester United, Malaysia 0 1

S3 is the best for me. The features are cool and eye catchy!!!! thumbs 4 samsung