Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Samir Nasri international ban
quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Samir Nasri could be hit with a two-year international ban for his astonishing behaviour following France’s elimination from Euro 2012.

The Manchester City midfielder was involved in a foul-mouthed confrontation with French reporters following his country’s 2-0 defeat by Spain in Donetsk and the French Football Federation are now considering making an example of him.

Comments
Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

I personally don't want Nasri to get ban because it would be a shame if France will lose one of the most talented players they have but after Nasri declaration about Arsenal and other wrong things he did when won the EPL title and now this I think he deserve to be banned.

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

@Nico10, you just contradicted yourself.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Two years seems a bit too much.. Maybe 5 games or something. I mean Joey Barton only got 9 games suspended after two counts of aggressive behavior. 

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

Heisinburg- Nope, I have just said that I don't wan't him to be banned but he deserve it. (sorry, sometimes I just can't express myself in english)

man_utd 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

why always france...
once again, their world cup might go down the drain.

kenkichiotaka 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

Well,it isn't good to swear to journolists.....

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

he should watch his mouth and who he is talking to

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

Since he moved to City, his behaviour has changed to the like of a child, he wants to be the badass in town, such a loser.

Ibracadabra 12 years ago
Seattle Sounders FC, United States 1 46

Is that 2 years gonna stop before or after the WC 2014?

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

He behaved bad, but journalists are so annoying, most of them just want to show off, sometimes I can understand the bad reaction of the players.