Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Salah's current form.
Emobot7 5 years ago Edited
538 11426

Its huh... how could I say it... Are you guys sure this season Salah is the same as last one? Don't get me wrong, he is still okay but for me, his form is far off what it was last season, don't you guys think so too? Thought?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Its huh... how could I say it... Are you guys sure this season Salah is the same as last year? Don't get me wrong, he is still okay but for me, his form is far off what it was last season? Thought?

Its huh... how could I say it... Are you guys sure this season Salah is the same as last one? Don't get me wrong, he is still okay but for me, his form is far off what it was last season? Thought?

Comments
SunFlash 5 years ago
USA 19 3260

He's fine. He overachieved last year, and to expect another 40 goals is asking a lot. Doesn't mean he's a poor player if he has a few normal games.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

@Sunflash Yeah, but I feel that he is more inconsistent than last season, Its just, its a if he is underperforming instead right now. By the way, how are you Sun, been a while since we last spoke.

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

A lot of political stuff happening for him in his personal life.

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

still in Holddini's pocket

the_bald_genius 5 years ago
10 1583

I won't call him 1 season wonder but what I can say is that only 2 humans can score 40 goals season after season consistently: cr7 and messi. just because he can't replicate last season's achievement doesn't make him a bad player tho. I would say he is kane and aguero's level.

Algerino 5 years ago
Napoli, Algeria 6 844

Everyone knows about his game now so they mark him harder. The surprise factor is gone. He will probably bounce back sooner or later. A bit like Mahrez in Leicester after his title.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

@Algerino Was one of the factor I thought could be the cause of his performance drop. I think its fair to say that this is propably true but I'm not sure its the only thing.

rayrex7 5 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

Nothing wrong. He's not the first player that sprung out of nowhere. Mahrez, Michu, Vardy, Angel Di Maria, James R. etc. All these players had a one-of-a-kind season for them where they turn into absolute beasts. But then reality hits them. Football isnt a 8 month sport, you need consistency, I've said this before but he won't be what he used to be. Mahrez had exactly a similar season, instead of scoring 40 goals, he won the PL. Had a good run in the CL but then thats that. Salah wasnt amazing in the CL, Firmino and Mane had better performances. It was like Algerino said. Its more of a surprise factor then gave him the boost, less pressure more support. I still believe Aguero and Kane are better than Salah, they were consistent for some time now. Aguero couldve been in the top 5 players in the world if it werent for injuries,

amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Was similar to last season. I think he has 4 goals, that's only 3 from 1st. Still too early in my opinion.

tuan_jinn 5 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Give him another season, now he has a lot of attention and defenders wouldn't give as much space, team might actually setup tactic to cope with him.

@rayrex7 does have the point here, let see

amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

He's got 6 goals now, Aguero has 8. Not bad, will get there IMO.