Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

RVP interview video
Comments
koldimere 11 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

Talk about rubbing salt into a wound he gave us. Still he did a lot for Arsenal and I can never hate him for it. As far as I know he wanted Wenger to make signings that would make them compete for the title then maybe he would've stayed. 

But what baffles me to this day is how on earth could Wenger allow him to go to United. Fergie would spit on Wenger's enquires over any player (Silvestre was an exception you know why lol!). Fergie would never allow such a player of that kind of calibre to go to his rivals :/ Look how he handled Rooney's adamant desire to leave ManU in 2010. 

There are always two sides to a story. People say he went for money but I believe otherwise. Unlike the others I feel RVP went for glory. And I can't blame him. He was sick of the back curtain board of Arsenal leeching on every profit they could make by selling everyone. How long will they keep using the Emirates Stadium "debt" as an excuse to reap money from every player. What's even more sickening is the astronomical price the Arsenal faithful have to pay to watch their squad struggle. Aren't Arsenal's tickets the most expensive? I have a gut feeling Gazidis and Kronke have their eyes on Wilshere already. I'm just waiting for the day when all of truth comes to light. And that finishes my rant. Have a good one.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

If Wenger bought some good players instead of selling ALL of them I bet he would have stayed...