Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Russia banned from all world scaled sport for 4 years
tuan_jinn 4 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

4 years.

That's really a shock, and that means Russia will be banned from Olympic 2020 World Cup 2022, it happen yet again after the ban in 2018... And we thought they have learned :(

"After being banned from the 2018 Games, the country and its Russian Anti-Doping Agency were conditionally reinstated in September 2018, but Russian officials were caught earlier this year manipulating data from its Moscow anti-doping laboratory and misleading WADA investigators, prompting a new chapter in a doping scheme that continues to roil the international sports community"

Terrible. Russian athletes can still play under netural flag though.

And, they still can play in European Champ as WADA considers that's not world scale.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

4 years.

That's really a shock, and that means Russia will be banned from Olympic 2020 World Cup 2022, it happen yet again after the ban in 2018...

"After being banned from the 2018 Games, the country and its Russian Anti-Doping Agency were conditionally reinstated in September 2018, but Russian officials were caught earlier this year manipulating data from its Moscow anti-doping laboratory and misleading WADA investigators, prompting a new chapter in a doping scheme that continues to roil the international sports community"

Terrible

Comments
tiki_taka 4 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

there is no crying in here, USA are more corrupt in all areas than Russia, why would criticizing Russia be politically correct and labling " anti USA crying " gives a lot of informations about your good/bad vision of the world, a kid vision.

And if you are saying that athletes were not even aware of the doping, then its double injustice, because they got abused by federation and punished by the world.

No clean sportsman should get punished for others mistakes, no stupid explanation would make me accept to punish an innocent for someone else crime.

Golefty 4 years ago Edited
Toronto FC 27 1016

@tiki

USA are more corrupt in all areas than Russia, why would criticizing Russia be politically correct and labling " anti USA crying " gives a lot of informations about your good/bad vision of the world, a kid vision

Well this also gives a lot of info about your world views to lol
When did this become Russia Vs USA
I thought we settled this in Rocky 4

United States and Russia are both corrupt but In very different ways
As everyone pointed out multiple times , United States has no states sponsored doping system we know of, Russia does ...
even if you hate the USA, how can you not criticize Russia for blatantly cheating unless your anitUSA bias is clouding your judmgement

• History

@tiki

USA are more corrupt in all areas than Russia, why would criticizing Russia be politically correct and labling " anti USA crying " gives a lot of informations about your good/bad vision of the world, a kid vision

I thought we settled this in Rocky 2

United States and Russia are both corrupt but I’m very different ways
As everyone pointed out multiple times , United States has no states sponsored doping system we know of, Russia does ...
even if you hate the USA, how can you not criticize Russia for blatantly cheating unless your anitUSA bias is clouding your judmgement

@tiki

I thought we settled this in Rocky 4

United States and Russia are both corrupt but I’m very different ways

Greatone 4 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

noone is saying that USA isn't corrupt, i don't know where you keep getting that impression from lol. Im saying you are crying because this is about Russia and so you brought USA into this. (as if two wrongs makes a right)

Once again, i repeat. this is Russia getting punished. NOT THE ATHLETES.

learn to read. im done with this thread. Im just having to repeat myself.

• History

noone is doubting USA is corrupt at all, i don't know where you keep getting that impression from lol. Im saying you are crying because this is about Russia and so you brought USA into this.

Once again, i repeat. this is Russia getting punished. NOT THE ATHLETES.

learn to read. im done with this thread. Im just having to repeat myself.

SzainD 4 years ago
Manchester United, Vietnam 0 1

Unfortunately, I am very impressed with Russia's play at the 2018 World Cup

expertfootball11 4 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

@tiki_taka :Yeah but know since all results from the RUSADA are faked or not authentic, how would you be sure who is clean and who is not ? It's going to be difficult now...

Marcus2011 4 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Purely, political move, but i don't doubt that there were individuals who were doping. Saying that, I would like to highlight that we, in the west, believe in the actions and responsibility for these action individually. Not collectively. Therefore, punishing entire Russia contradicts to what we believe. I don't we stopped in believing that collective punishment based on the doing of one or few individuals is morally right. It is just like I said, foreign policy politics using sports as weapon to humiliate and isolate.