Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Rudiger to Real Madrid
Emobot7 2 years ago
538 11432

So obviously not as big as Haaland to City but still a pretty big move imho that is pretty much official already.

What do you guys think about this signing?

Comments
Emobot7 2 years ago
538 11432

Well, personally, think this is super good bussiness from Real, they needed more depth in defense for some time now. Nacho isn't terrible but a team like Real need a more serious backup if Alaba or Militao end up injured or need rest.

DarthFooty 2 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

My question about this move is why? A childhood dream, money, playing in another league, what made Rudiger leave?

I ask because Chelsea is building something very nice and I would have figured him as a big part of that. Perhaps with other players leaving, he felt it was time for him as well, but just curious as to the timing. Did he not get on with Chelsea's management?

quikzyyy 2 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

My question about this move is why? A childhood dream, money, playing in another league, what made Rudiger leave?

Real Madrid knocking is different.

I ask because Chelsea is building something very nice and I would have figured him as a big part of that.

Are they? No one really knows since Abramovic is not there anymore, new owner might not be interested in their success that much.

Emobot7 2 years ago
538 11432

@DarthFooty From what I heard, Rudiger wanted a massive raise and Chelsea wasn't ready to give it to him. The whole situation with Russia/Ukraine, how Abramovich reacted and was linked, sanction by the FA and the change in ownership couldn't have helped. Chelsea not the most attractive club suddenly, it suck but its part of reality, might change when new owner arrive and find some stability but it will take time.

new owner might not be interested in their success that much.

Arsenal fan know that best sadly. Kinda hope it won't be the case with Chelsea but it could very well happen. :(