Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Rubin Kazan banned of European football for 2 year.
Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

Apparently, they infringed the FFP and have been banned for playing any european competition like the UEFA Champion League and the UEFA Europa League for the next 2 season. They might not qualify but if they were to do it, it would be dissapointing for them to miss playing in Europe because of that. :(

Comments
the_bald_genius 5 years ago
10 1583

lol, I look at the squad, I say stoke city's is more recognizable.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

@baldgenius Thats true but still, considering there aren't as many established leader or big team in Russia, its a shame a team there lose their shot at playing in europe since there is more of a chance they get into europe than Stoke or a some other better known team.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

This raise a question though, wouldn't it be a real strategy for team who are nearly 100% sure they won't win any european trophy anytime soon to ignore FFP and spend more than they should, investing in young talent hoping to get better results in 3 or 4 year?

the_bald_genius 5 years ago
10 1583

lol, if that's the case they have only one competition to bet for.

tuan_jinn 5 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

This rule can only touch small guys :(.

Well but at least they are doing something

MichealClark 5 years ago
Arsenal, New Zealand 7 28

This is a huge loss for football

JozeV2 5 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 6 214

PSG openly violated the rules and found a small hole in the plot and managed to went past it.
Porto owes more than 400 million I think, yet they still got past it.

Rubin Kazan didn't.

Now tell me which person with a brain will go to Qatar and support football becoming a richman's sport and human slavery...oh wait nvm....WE WILL

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

@Joze I agree, its suck that rich team manage to get away with breaking the rule while the smaller one can't catch a break. I wish they would try to help the smaller team to get stronger instead of putting them down. :(

expertfootball11 5 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

They've reallt got something personal against Russians...

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

A bit rich slapping a ban on Kazan. How about having a ban on PSG or Man City. Sometimes I wonder when the damn bubble will burst. UEFA want to look like their doing something so they ban a club that will have 0 effect on the rest of the competition

JozeV2 5 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Greece 6 214

@Ledley Never! Modern era is completely anti-football and literally makes our beloved sport a factory of money.

When PSG fans played Olympiakos in Greece some of them mocked us for our debt while on the meantime people were suiciding to make their families debt free or because they couldnt take it. Uefa did nothing

They punished some Russians hooligans for racism[Correct thing to do] but ofc ignored Chelsea n azi's and even let out management to send them trips to Auschwitz hoping they might grow a brain and see what the previous generations of n azi's did.

This year's example? Crevna Zvezda.
One of their board was accused of matchfixing the game for betting a 4+ goals in the game. Honestly I made a bet 5+ goals myself and I find it completely normal according to prestige of PSG vs a team that is considered a market for bigger teams.

I am pretty sure Greek,Turkish,Balkan and in general all those similar countries will never get any benefit against a bigger European club.

Last but not least this god damn QATAR WC that is build upon human blood and bones, how can people even think of going there to support such an atrocity? The years pass and football is becoming less attractive to my eyes as I grow up due to all this cheating. If it was not for my father and his life at London, I would have probably picked a high profile club similar to Chelsea in hopes I could watch UCL with a purprose and not as a neutrual. I mean look at most of us, we are supporting clubs from different countries and we will keep doing it since our teams will never actually compete for economic reasons or referee decisions. I have nothing against this but I know this played a major role, at least in my opinion.

Last but not least I believe this Group A B C D of National teams already made their intentions clear. Greece will never play a great caliber team like Spain or France yet in Euro 2004 we went past so many great teams and it was a fairytale for everyone here. Do you think with this setup any national team can even have a chance to do this again? No. Their population and economy already makes it harder to compete vs football countries like France/Spain etcetc and now its impossible to chase anything worth mentioning without having to wait. Since when national football adopted a league system with promotions? And before you accuse me of saltiness I know Greece doesn't have a chance to win it but so we did at 2004 and somehow we did win it. Hope, ambition and love for your national team doesn't come from logic decisions in your brain, it comes from your passion and love for the sport and your country.

I think I went a bit out of topic :|, I just hate how football is transforming...

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Ledley Never! Modern era is completely anti-football and literally makes our beloved sport a factory of money.

When PSG fans played Olympiakos in Greece some of them mocked us for our debt while on the meantime people were suiciding to make their families debt free or because they couldnt take it. Uefa did nothing

They punished some Russians hooligans for racism[Correct thing to do] but ofc ignored Chelsea n azi's and even let out management to send them trips to Auschwitz hoping they might grow a brain and see what the previous generations of n azi's did.

This year's example? Crevna Zvezda.
One of their board was accused of matchfixing the game for betting a 4+ goals in the game. Honestly I made a bet 5+ goals myself and I find it completely normal according to prestige of PSG vs a team that is considered a market for bigger teams.

I am pretty sure Greek,Turkish,Balkan and in general all those similar countries will never get any benefit against a bigger European club.

Last but not least this god damn QATAR WC that is build upon human blood and bones, how can people even think of going there to support such an atrocity? The years pass and football is becoming less attractive to my eyes as I grow up due to all this cheating. If it was not for my father and his life at London, I would have probably picked a high profile club similar to Chelsea in hopes I could watch UCL with a purprose and not as a neutrual. I mean look at most of us, we are supporting clubs from different countries and we will keep doing it since our teams will never actually compete for economic reasons or referee decisions. I have nothing against this but I know this played a major role, at least in my opinion.

I believe this Group A B C D of National teams already made their intentions clear. Greece will never play a great caliber team like Spain or France yet in Euro 2004 we went past so many great teams and it was a fairytale for everyone here. Do you think with this setup any national team can even have a chance to do this again? No. Their population and economy already makes it harder to compete vs football countries like France/Spain etcetc and now its impossible to chase anything worth mentioning without having to wait. Since when national football adopted a league system with promotions? And before you accuse me of saltiness I know Greece doesn't have a chance to win it but so we did at 2004 and somehow we did win it. Hope, ambition and love for your national team doesn't come from logic decisions in your brain, it comes from your passion and love for the sport and your country.

I think I went a bit out of topic :|, I just hate how football is transforming...

Ledley 5 years ago Edited

@Jozev2 What is your argument ?

• History

@Jozev2 What is the argument ?

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

@Joze I agree about nearly everything you said but the whole league system with promotion only work for the UEFA Nation League, a competition on its own. Failling to do well there doesn't mean you won't get a shot at playing Euro 2020, as long as you qualify in the upcoming qualifier, you'll get a chance. I don't understand that part of the rant.

JozeV2 5 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Greece 6 214

@Emobot7 I haven't followed the rules or how it works that much so I think I completely bottled it...worse than Spurs and Liverpool

@Ledley I kinda answered to the ''How about having a ban on PSG or Man City. Sometimes I wonder when the damn bubble will burst. UEFA want to look like their doing something so they ban a club that will have 0 effect on the rest of the competition'' and then I went with a personal rant. My apologies buddy.

• History

@Emobot7 I haven't followed the rules or how it works that much so I think I completely bottled it...worse than Spurs and Liverpool

Ledley 5 years ago

I am Le Confused

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

@JozeV2

worse than Spurs and Liverpool

Man, those are some sick burn, good to know you haven't changed much. XD

On the other hand, we were all pretty damn confused at first when UEFA brought up the nation league. So I wouldn't feel too bad in your stead. Its completely normal to be a bit worried at first.

FrenchKiss 5 years ago
Juventus, Italy 3 689

Just check out my thread I posted.

JozeV2 5 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 6 214

@Emobot7 Thanks buddy I missed this community too, hopefully this time it will be friendlier and more mature by my side.

@Ledley You just made me remember Lebron went to LA :(

Ledley 5 years ago Edited

I was only using City and Psg as an basketcase example and them BOOM, sh*t just got real bruv.

• History

Sh*t just got real bruv