Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Rooney to leave United in Summer ?
Rooney10Rvp20 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 2 22

I saw on the mirror sport that Rooney was furious for not getting into the start 11 i dont blame him we could of won the match if he was there or we could of had a chance.

I dont know what fergie is playing at , leaving Rooney our best player on the bench are you actually serious ? You cant just do that.

But anyway he might be going for more then 35 million and lots of clubs want him

HOPE HE DOESNT GOOOOO

so what do you guys think of this ?

Comments
AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

There is no way Rooney would leave. Just like Giggs & Scholes. They only had an argument before 3 or 4 years ago about leaving because Rooney wasn't happy but it's just the Media.

mladen 11 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

Fergie: "Wayne probably needs a game or two to be honest. He'll probably come on in the second half and win the game for us hopefully".     ordinary things ..SAF know what to do with every player . Tactic was perfect till fucking red card.     

20ROBINVANPERSIE 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 26 349

BULLSHIT 

Rooney misses one game and the journilist thinks thats the end 

ikoiko 11 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

Rooney to be replaced by Wilfried Zaha!

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Had I been SAF I would have started Rooney over Welbeck. Hes probably just mad they are out of the CL, he will be smiling when he lifts the EPL trophy.

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Welbeck started because he wanted him to man-mark Xabi Alonso, and nullify him because he's the heart of Real's ball movement. Which he did. That's why Real had so few attempts on goal until the red card, when Welbeck had to go and cover the wing instead.

It was tactically perfect. Rooney was intended to be a super sub in the last 20 mins, to perhaps get a late winner.

The red card truly changed everything, which is why everyone's so pissed off about it. 

But no, Rooney will not be leaving United. :p

FredTilson 11 years ago
Manchester City, France 61 769

Look at it from the journalist's perspective. They were expecting some solid fireworks from Fergie after the match, instead he trolled them and didn't come for the press conference at all. So they had to make up some shit sounding exciting.

United_Hates_Blues 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

Just boring people trying to create a article to sell. We need Rooney fuuck what the rumors say. 

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

@FredTilson: LOL LOL LOL

That's fantastic. ;D

Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

Even if he wantred to leave, there would only be about 4 clubs in the world that could pay his 250,000 pounds/week wage. Two of them are in England so they're out of the question. Plus, he has a propensity for being out of shape (as per manager) so the only team I'd expect to REALLY be in for him would be PSG. I don't think that's going to happen but we'll see.

20ROBINVANPERSIE 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 26 349

rooney wont leave 

he cant go to man city coz of rival same with chelsea and psg and real madrid can but rooney doesnt speak french or spanish

Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

@20ROBINVANPERSIE, nor can he speak English. He needs a bloody translator all the time...(jokes)

FredTilson 11 years ago
Manchester City, France 61 769

@Footaholic - France will soon have a 75% tax on people earning more than 1m euros/year. They implemented it last year but the court struck it down, they'll bring it back this year. Once implemented, PSG will have to pay Ibrahimovic 55 m/year just for him to have a 13 m/year. Same for Rooney if they were to buy him.