Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Ronaldo's reason for depression discovered
Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I found out that the reason Ronaldo has been depressed lately is because it is the anniversary of his father's death. He died when Ronaldo was 20 years old, but I don't know if that's the exact reason to why Ronaldo has been making such a fuss about it. It was rumored that he got into a disagreement with our club president Fiorentino Perez, but honestly, I have NO idea about what's been going on lately in Madrid.

Comments
koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

Father's anniversary. Hmm. You'd think he'd have moved on. God knows why Ronaldo is unhappy. He has no right to be unhappy really lol!

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

There is 2 other threads about this

Footballfanatic 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Portugal 0 2

I really think that its becoz he has reached the point of his career where he becomes sad and depressed!..Most if not all High classs players go through this!..Or he can simply be home sick!.

Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@koldimere I do agree with you. It's just something people put out on the internet. It was also rumored that Ronaldo never liked his father, since his father was a drunkard and died of liver damage.

@ Everyone else,

Why the thumbs down guys? It's not a bad post. I'm not insulting anyone. Just posting an opinion. And btw, I didn't see this reason in the other 2 posts, and that's why I decided to put this out there.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Touching if it's true. Hopefully he'll be back on form soon, but yeah- whats the major dislike?