Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Ronaldo Scolds His Son For Drinking Coca-Cola, Eating Chips
ForeverBayern 3 years ago
Bayern Munich, Germany 44 593

enter image description here

Cristiano Ronaldo – who is arguably the best footballer in the world – revealed that he often gets angry with his son for drinking Coca-Cola and having chips. Hoping to see his son become the best at what he does, Ronaldo revealed he always asks him to work hard.

In a tweet he posted after winning the ‘Player of the Century’, he wrote: “My son has potential, We’ll see if he will become a great footballer. Sometimes he drinks coke and eats crisps and it irritates me. I just want him to be the best in whatever he chooses to do. I always tell him, hard work is the most important.”

While collecting the ‘Player of the Century’ award at the Global Soccer Awards in Dubai, Ronaldo was asked about the future of football, to which he said: “The future is the kids. I see my son (Cristiano Jr) and he wants to look like me. But there is a long way to go for him.”

Ronaldo also said that as a parent, he needs to remain strong when dealing with his son – who loves the game as well.

Ronaldo then added, “I’m hard with him sometimes because he drinks Coca-Cola and Fanta, which is not good for the body. I fight with him when he eats chips and fries and everything – I don’t like it. Even my younger kids, I have four and want what is best for them but when they eat chocolate they always look at me and as a parent and I have to be strong.”

Comments
Emobot7 3 years ago Edited
538 11432

To be honest, discipline at that age is pretty hard but damn Ronaldo is badass to coach his son like that even though its his own kid. Most parent would give up after a while or just do whatever he can to please his child.

Honestly though, I think the most important is their relationship as a family so I hope Ronaldo isn't only a tough dad. Here hoping Cristiano Jr. realize his potential without becoming sour by the same occassion. :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

To be honest, discipline at that age is pretty hard but damn Ronaldo is badass to coach his son like that even though its his own kid. Most parent would give up after a while or just do whatever he can to please his child. Honestly though, I think the most important is their relationship as a family so I hope Ronaldo isn't only a tough dad. Here hoping Cristiano Jr. realize his potential without becoming sour by the same occassion. :D

United_Hates_Blues 3 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

Coca cola with sugar and potato chips are truly just empty carbs. Listen to your dad, but let the boy live a bit. All work and no play.

expertfootball11 3 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

What a BS answer. Get your shit together as a dad then

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

@expertfootball What do you mean by that? I'm not even sure who you're talking to with that comment?

expertfootball11 3 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

I'm talking about Ronaldo, if his kid got issues with food, then its the father's fault, he's putting unhealthy expectations on a 10 year old

• History

I'm talking about Ronaldo, if his kid got issues with food, then the father's fault, he's putting unhealthy expectations on a 10 year old

Emobot7 3 years ago Edited
538 11432

@expertfootball Well, I'm guessing being an huge international footballer mean he can't alway be at home to teach his kid and bring him up exactly as he would like. Also, that child goes to school and have friend who are outside influence like any other child. There are propably value he would love his son to have but it might be hard for him to have as much control as he would like.

And yeah, his expectation are also a bit unhealty but its obvious where he is coming from with them. He is a perfectionist.

• History

@expertfootball Well, I'm guessing being an huge international footballer mean you can't alway be at home to teach your kid and bring him up exactly as he would like. Also, that child goes to school and have friend who are outside influence like any other child. There are propably value he would love his son to have but it might be hard for him to have as much control as he would like.

And yeah, his expectation are also a bit unhealty but its obvious where he is coming from with them. He is a perfectionist.