Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Ronaldinho - The Downfall
naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

Why doesn't he just swallow his pride, come back to a club in Europe like the Serie A for a team like Napoli or Bundesliga for a team like BVB and stop partying, work hard and I can assure you he can be a real world class threat again. He has lost his speed because of his partying and not training properly. He destroyed his own career, doesn't it bother these players when they realise what they could have achieved with a bit of discipline? He only became a real star at 22 years of age in the 2002 World Cup and dissapeared 4 years later after the 2006 World Cup at the age of 26. I feel robbed as a fan of his despite being a Madrid fan and the despite the fact he destroyed Madrid on occasions. Zidane and Ronaldo were my heros but then Ronaldinho came along to earn my respect. Kaka has soo much discipline but not enough talent compared to Ronaldinho where as Ronaldinho has soo much talent it's out of this world but no discipline. Ronaldinho would have gone down as the best of all time by now if had the same hard working approach as Kaka and his discipline, such a shame. He can still leave a mark on football, a positive one, he just needs to do the right things, he is only 32.

Comments
ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

such a shame that he ruined his life...

quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

this is maybe bit of topic but, something what u can't find today in El Clasico

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

@quikzzzy : u reminded me of 2 pics on my laptop :

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

yeah mourinho has destroyed relationship between 2 teams..
few days ago one 10 year old girl(big Cristiano Ronaldo Fan) asked him a signature but he denied because the girl was wearing a barcelona t-shirt! Shame on him...

Picture:Cesc Fabregas giving a signature at a real madrid fan on his real madrid shirt 

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Ronaldinho is still the fucking boss around here! 

The_Iraqi_Maestro 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 9 192

Back then we had lots of players who respected each other and now football is a hate game every team hates each other all the players hate each other. I dont know how football will be in the future.

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

@expertfutbal : is that your mind speaking or your heart ??

@don : yeah heard that .. and nice pic posted :)