ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

How can the vid have 301 views but over 12k likes?? Someone help

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

youtube is retarded rama

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

^ Please suggest another website then :)

YouTube isn't retarded, it's just the new crappy update

JuvE19 11 years ago
Juventus, Iraq 4 385

this wasn't that funny to be honest, i liked to john terry vs wayne bridge one much more

JuvE19 11 years ago
Juventus, Iraq 4 385

the*

WayneRooney 11 years ago
Manchester United, Argentina 52 488

typical Arsenal fan...

Tuanis 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

you must be new to youtube Rama... that happens since it was created

arsenal fans are still crying about RVP? thats sad, he joind man utd because he wanted succes/trophies like all the other players who left arsenal, who eventually have achieved their goal.

Stop crying, Man utd fans didnt cry that much with Ronaldo leaving... why would you?

Arsenal, England 59 741

.@ Tuanis your comment is wrong success is not the answer LOYALTY is look at this image v persie should look deeply into it

Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

@MRarsenal has a point. Just because you can't win trophies with a team doesn't mean you leave it. RVP can do whatever he wants to, but to leave the team that made him, helped him even when always injured, and to leave the man who raised him as a world class striker (Wenger) is just sad. Sure Chelsea win trophies, but look at Lampard, Terry, and Drogba for example. Drogba was going to take 2 years just to stay with Chelsea, but they only offered him 1 year. Lampard said he would cut his salary to 50k to stay with Chelsea. And John Terry came from our youth academy to be our captain and loves the badge on his shirt. Loyalty will always be over money, and this is coming from a Chelsea fan.

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

A few little tidbits to remember:

• He cost Wenger 2.75mil, in the summer of 2004, aged 20. That season he scored 10 goals, 2 of which secured Arsenal an FA Cup Final place.
  • In 2006 his toe was broken by another player stepping on it. He was not rested by Wenger until 4 matches later, despite having a broken toe.
  • He was Arsenal's top goalscorer in the 2006/2007 season.
  • He was Arsenal's top goalscorer in the 2008/2009 season, and named the club's Player of the Year.
  • In 2011 he set an English football record for the most goals scored in the first 2 months of a calendar year.
  • He was Arsenal's top goalscorer in the 2010/2011 season, and was vice-captain of the side, named runner up to the club's Player of the Year award.
  • He was Arsebal's top goalscorer in the 2011/2012 season, and captained the side, and became Arsenal's 8th top goalscorer of all time.
  • In the summer of 2012, he was sold for 22.5mil, at the age of 28.

This is, of course, just highlighting the stand-out achievements, and not mentioning the rest of his time put in to the club. "No other club would have put up with him?" Don't make me laugh. He was their top goalscorer 4 times, despite being "always injured".

He gave plenty back, and stayed long enough for loyalty to be satisfied. He waited 8 years for a trophy that never came (except the 2004/2005 Charity Shield, and then generated 20+ mil for Wenger to use to replace him.

Just face reality, guys -- he went to a better team, before his career was over. End of.

(source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robin_van_Persie#Arsenal )

Arsenal, England 59 741

lodatz your wrong. he also won 2004/2005 FA cup runners up medal for champions league final 205/2006 and Arsenal gave all his demand. he never thought what should i repay the club with and chose the cunt decision and thought what should the club do to me so he left like a prick. 

What the fuck trophies is not better than Loyalty sticking to the club is better trophies do sound good but makes you look like a prick its showing desire for the club.

If van persie went to barcelona, real madrid, juventus or a club in a different country Arsenal fans would like him but no he went to a club which Arsenal had arguments with in the past thats why

Lodatz 11 years ago

Again: 8 years of playing, 4 times the club's top goalscorer, the club's 8th highest goalscorer of all time, 2 times the club's Player of the Year.

That's not showing desire for the club? Sadly, the club couldn't give him what he wanted: championships.

What if he had stayed, and ended his career with Arsenal, and what if they never won anything again? Sure, some Gunners fans might be satisfied, but is it fair to the player? When you only have a couple of years left before no other large team will bother buying you, it's time for a player to ask themselves if they want to ever reach the top. Sure, Fabregas and Henry went out of the country, and RVP didn't, but they all went for the same reason. Moving to Italy is a step down, and neither Madrid nor Barcelona were interested in him.

That left Chelsea, and the two Manchester clubs. Can you blame him for choosing to work with SAF?

Arsenal, England 59 741

Who needs trophies if you have a loyal club besides you. Fabregas left because he was home sick and wanted to go back to his original country Spain and being top scorer 4 times is nothing only 1 golden boot.

Apart from the 2011/2012 season he was SHIT. not a proper season when he was top scorer he couldnt even score above 20 goals 

Lodatz 11 years ago

...then why are you bothered about him leaving if he was so shit? And, if it is unimpressive to you that he didn't score over 20 goals in any season other than the last one, what does it say to you about the rest of the team? No-one else scored more than him, for four separate seasons, at Arsenal.

Do you see what I am saying?

I'm not saying this as a Spurs fan, but just as a football fan, and observer: I think your pain comes most from knowing that you're not the club that can keep players like these, any more. And yes, it hurts. How do you think 90% of the rest of the league has felt, all these years? You're not alone, dude. And because that hurts, and because he was the last big hope of something great, he's easily lashed out at.

Nasri, yes, that was blatantly for the money. I'll even give you Clichy, and Adebayor, as players who defected and were disloyal. But RVP stayed, and played for Arsenal for 8 years. That's longer than Cesc did, and longer even than Henry did.

Maybe fans can feel insulted that RVP didn't have faith in Wenger, or hurt that he left them for another mistress, but I don't think that he's been a traitor. He's not betrayed anyone; he just wants to win something, before his career winds down.

Anyways, I've said my piece, and now I'll shush. Obviously a lot of folks are going to disagree with me, and that's cool. I just think that in the case of Arsenal fans, many are feeling the sting of something else, and are just using RVP as a scapegoat to vent their own 8-year long frustrations. It's understandable, but I don't think it's fair, is all.

Lodatz 11 years ago

Correction: Henry and Fabregas were both also there for 8 years. I thought it was slightly less than that, but double-checked.

But then, see? He equaled their tally, at least.

Arsenal, England 59 741

Arsenal fans dont care if he went to another league he went to a rival and pissed Arsenal fans singing red devil songs, made quotes like im delighted