Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Roberto Di Matteo named as permanent Chelsea manager!
Chelsea_Flagan 12 years ago
Chelsea, England 9 47

Chelsea have named Roberto Di Matteo as their permanent manager on a two-year contract. !!! Finally a good decision from Abramovich since appointment of Jose Mourinho.

Comments
mladen 12 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

bad news for Barca.

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

Webster's Definition of Permanent - "Continuing or enduring without fundamental or marked change"

Roman Abramovich's Definition of Permanent - "Continuing until such time by which: 1. Senior players mutiny; 2. I dislike your style of football; 3. I find a manager with a 'bigger reputation'; 4. You don't win a trophy for more than 6 months; 5. I notice your resistance to my involvement in all things relating to your job; 6. You do not incorporate one of my vanity buys into your team; 7. I need to launder more money by overpaying a severance package; 8. I just get bored of you"

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Hope he makes a new style of play and not park the bus. 

bluezz 12 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

VERRYYY HAPPY!!

Tuanis 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

This means Chelsea won't be winning the EPL this season, Di Mateo's playing style is very defensive and this doesn't work that well when trying to win a league. Yes, you can say Chelsea won against Barcelona but they were lucky to do so and they won by playing very defensively... He needs to improve his playing style to be a good contender in the EPL.

awais007 12 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

that's a nice step by Abromovich

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

@mladen bad news for all EPL club and Hazard he has now to play fullback

Stanker 12 years ago
Barcelona, Japan 5 238

@raimondo I hope valencia stops donating their points so easily to real and barca next season.

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Soo good. Finally a good news.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Haha @Stanker last time I checked Barcelona spanked u in two champion league finals. 

rescue_secure 12 years ago
England 25 1357

no the best of news but neverthless he did deserve a chance! this wil be his real test!

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

this will be a real test for RDM....

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

Yes Finally!!!! But I must say why did sack king Carlo anyway

Keisuke 12 years ago
Chelsea, Japan 0 830

Di Matteo will show what Football really is, Statistics of efficacity, not beautiful-useless playing!