{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Robben hero!
thijsFCB 12 years ago
Barcelona, Netherlands 45 223

Eat this Munich..

Comments
omartawfik 12 years ago
Bayern Munich, Egypt 9 76

Munich isnt eating anything , in fact robben talking much about leaving , the big problem is that the Administration of Bayern care about him , if i were Bayern Munich owner i wouldnt renew for robben in bayern , disgrace he cant get in form since year and when he return in form he will be injuired ..

thijsFCB 12 years ago

This one if for the 'fans' who where whistling against him last wednesday..

For the 'fans' who forgot who scored the penalty in Madrid..

And for the 'fans' who forgot about the important work this man did for them!

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@thijsFCB  you are right..
I Also Forgot that he gave the world cup to spain with his Awful misses and the ChL to Chelsea with his penalty

thijsFCB 12 years ago

Sorry mate, he didn't gave the world cup to Spain.. Howard Webb did

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@thijsFCB are you fu**ing serious?
Netherlands should have played with 10 men from the 28th minute!
maybe and 9!

thijsFCB 12 years ago

Chill out mate

Webb made a lot of mistakes that night, he ruined the game. That's all I'm saying...

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

@thijsFCB: another player could have shooted as well, and he would score the goal too
also, it is his fault that spain won the WC2010 because of his two misses against casillas on 1 on 1, furthermore he didn't score the penalty against dortmund and bayern lost, he didn't score the penalty against chelsea and bayern lost again? so, arjen robben is NO hero
in the other points, i have to agree with donandres

omartawfik 12 years ago
Bayern Munich, Egypt 9 76

I dont like Mourinho , but the only thing i did belive , he said when robben was in chelsea he sold him because he is not a winner , lose control easily when under pressure , i was just going to say what juan said , we lost leauge because of robben penalty , we lost champions leauge because of robben penalty , and now u come and say who scored real madrids penalty ... robben is the one who fight for shooting penalties no one push him to do so .. i hope he is out of Bayern soon if he doesnt appreciate how bayern treated him after his great injuries .. no form no appreciation no loyality to the club . why is he here ?