{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Ro16 Predictions - Quick Polls
legends16 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

Thought I'd post some quick polls to gauge people's opinions

Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Croatian Even so, Colombia defense right now might be their best point, both Davinson Sanchez and Yerri Mina are class atm and the latter is real dangerous on set-piece. Can't see them cancel many attack. England will have to be solid as well if they hope to win.

As for Uruguay vs Portugal and France vs Argentina, those game could really go either way. Uruguay and France are propably small favorite though because of better overall quality.

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

My opinion is that James is one who does main job, Colombia struggled in both matches where he didn't play (although there were 10 of them against Japan). His creativity and great ability to push forward is something that lacked in Cuadrado, and Quintero simply isn't that level to pull some pass, especially if England delivers good defensive organization (which I honestly hope they will). And yep, hope El Tigre wakes up, he's my favorite striker around.

@Emo, yeah, Mina is truly solid for them and also great set-piece danger, Davinson doesn't need any words, he's fantastic defender. Also Mojica and Arias are both good so far (although I never heard of Mojica before tournament, he's good going forward, maybe bit lagging defensively but that can be avoided by his speed and tactical setup).

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Croatian Thought I was the only one who had no idea who Mojica was. XD But yeah, Colombia defense is really looking good and it will propably one of their best area for a while now, considering the age of their player. And yeah, they got no one to replace James in term of creativity and their foward have not been clinical enough either... They will obviously have to take advantage of every occassion against England if they hope to win.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

If Ronaldo is on his form, Portugal will have a bigger chance.

France is on paper stronger. But being underdog might be better for Argentina only if Messi perform.

England will never dominate anyone this round...

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

colombia's new star quintero will have to make a statement, if james isn't available.
from an english point of view, I would prefer vardy ahead of sterling. this is not about flashy midfield. it's about taking the chances and score early. everytime england plays against big sides in wc, always let the opponent score first.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@baldgenius Quintero is the surprise of the tournament for me with Colombia, however, he still doesn't offer what James do. Still, if he do something special against England, this could change his career for the best. Heard Real already wanted him. XD

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Dybala 26 goals for Juve in 17/18

Dybala minutes at WC 22.

what a joke, same as not naming Icardi, poor.

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Problem for dybala is that every chance he's had for Argentina, he's just been very poor. Lo Celso not playing is a bigger crime.

iHEARTfootball 6 years ago Edited
Manchester United 38 1000

Jeez, didn't expect that from France. Just wasn't Argentina's day, or should I say their defence were no match against the French's attack. Mbappe, what the hell. He looks like he'll be taking that no. 1 player spot in time. Never seen a player with such footwork since the days of the old Ronaldo, Henry included.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Jeez, didn't expect that from France. Just wasn't Argentina's day, or should I say their defence were no match against the France's attack. Mbappe, what the hell. He looks like he'll be taking that no. 1 player spot in time. Never seen a player with such footwork since the days of the old Ronaldo, Henry included.

legends16 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

Overall, the majority vote correctly predicted 5 of the 8 outcomes.