Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Riyad Mahrez signs for Manchester City!!
DarioUtd 6 years ago
Manchester United 27 493

Manchester City have signed Riyad Mahrez for a club record of £60 million!

The 27-year-old has signed a five-year deal to become the Blues' first recruit since they won the Premier League. He stated that it has been a pleasure to watch them afar.

What are your thoughts on this?

Comments
iHEARTfootball 6 years ago Edited
Manchester United 38 1000

60 million down in Leicester's pockets, Mahrez finally got what he wanted, everybody wins! Really looking forward to seeing him back in his brilliant league-winning form again this season.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

60 million down in Leicester's pockets, Mahrez finally got what he wanted, everybody wins! Really looking forward to seeing him back his brilliant league-winning form again this season.

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

best part about this is, no more rumours of Mahrez to City after 3 years.

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Honestly Sterling, Mahrez, Sane and Bernardo is amazing rotation on wings, few teams have so much good choices. City should be winning it next year too.

_Pelle_ 6 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6871

He basically came to Leicester for nothing and they sell him for 70M euros... Thats good business.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

Only worry is that he might end up not playing as much as when he was at Leicester, also, he need to perform or else, he will be Nolito 2.0. That would be dissapointing. :(

_Pelle_ 6 years ago

He might shine in Man City... He's very skilled with the ball at his feet and he couldn't have played for a more posession-minded coach than Pep. Very good fit for Peps team.

nandaYNWA 6 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

He's very skilled with the ball at his feet

?

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@nanda He's a great technical player. :P

_Pelle_ 6 years ago

His ball handling, dribbling and technical skills are very good,...the kind of players Pep likes.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

He will be unhappy sitting on the bench as he is used to be the first name on the sheets.
Other than that he's a great player and a great signing.

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

Good luck on breaking that starting11. Or is this a ploy to convert sterling into a false wingman? Lol

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I think it's a great signing which is damned for us.

Well I hope he wont rot in the bench

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

How much help does Fernandinho need?

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11426

@Eden17 He'll need help from a bodyguard agency whenever he visit Brazil if you see what I mean. ;)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Eden17 He'll need help from a security agency whenever he visit Brazil if you see what I mean. ;)

Tomson 6 years ago
Bayern Munich 0 10

Wow awesome info! So its time to make a bets for MC on stox!