Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

R.I.P. Muhammad Ali
Gennady 8 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

An absolute legend has passed away at the age of 74. A legend who helped shape the history of sport. Muhammad Ali was one of the most unique and original forces in culture and one of the most spectacularly talented boxers that ever laced up the gloves.

Rest in Peace.

"I done wrestled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale, handcuffed lightning, thrown thunder in jail; only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick." - Ali

enter image description here

Comments
Eden17Hazard17 8 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Rest in Peace. The greatest of all time.

saatvik10 8 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

Even people like me who have never seen a boxing match in my life, I know enough about Muhammad Ali to recognize a true legend. RIP

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Don’t count the days; make the days count.

Absolute legend, who inspired people for years...
Rest in Peace, but don't forget, legend never dies.

Argjentt 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Kosovo 1 274

R.I.P...at least,he lived 74 years,thats good

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
Rest in peace, he wil remain the best forever.
What a sad day :(

_Pelle_ 8 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6888

RIP

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

“I would like to be remembered as a man who won the heavyweight title three times, who was humorous and who treated everyone right. As a man who never looked down on those who looked up to him, and who helped as many people as he could. As a man who stood up for his beliefs no matter what. As a man who tried to unite humankind through faith and love. And if that’s all too much, then I guess I’d settle for being remembered only as a great boxer who became a leader and a champion of his people. And I wouldn’t even mind if folks forgot how pretty I was” – Muhammad Ali

TheGame 8 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

Rest in peace, champ. Just finished watching the recent Ali documentary. Not gonna lie, this bit made me teary-eyed.

MrGoooool 8 years ago
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

RIP Muhammad Ali. I laughed when he said he makes medicine sick. That was clever. XD

Arsenal_infinite 8 years ago
Arsenal, England 3 27

RIP to kimbo slice who died today too