Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Rip : Fifa Career
Golefty 7 years ago Edited
Toronto FC 27 1016

So I went to play Fifa17 and my career had been overwritten .... , hadn't spent too long , I but had signed some amazing young players, and offloaded fellaini , but now I feel like my squad needs to be put to rest somewhere .
Here was my lineup :

Squad: Manchester United
---------------------DE Gea-------------------- -
---------A. Laporte------Smalling-----
Bellerin-----------------------------J. Alba----
--------------------r. Sanches---------------------
-------Herrera----------------Pogba-----------
Aubemayang----------------------------Reus
---------------------ZLATAN---------------------

subs : Delle Alli, Ousmane dembele, Martial, Pulisic, Zouma, Donnaruma, Rashford, Shaw, Baillly, mhkitaryan - forget the rest

Post here if anyone has suffered a similar incident or want to make fun of my lineup or post there own career mode lineup.

Thanks for listening

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So I went to play Fifa17 and my career had been overwritten .... , hadn't spent too long , I but had signed some amazing young players, and offloaded fellaini , but now I feel like my squad needs to be put to rest somewhere .
Here was my lineup :

Squad: Manchester United
---------------------DE Gea-------------------- -
---------A. Laporte------Smalling-----
Bellerin-----------------------------D. Alba----
--------------------r. Sanches---------------------
-------Herrera----------------Pogba-----------
Aubemayang----------------------------Reus
---------------------ZLATAN---------------------

subs : Delle Alli, Ousmane dembele, Martial, Pulisic, Zouma, Donnaruma, Rashford, Shaw, Baillly, mhkitaryan - forget the rest

Post here if anyone has suffered a similar incident or want to make fun of my lineup or post there own career mode lineup.

Thanks for listening

Comments
raimondo90 7 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Career mode transfers are so easy to complete its ridiculous. I find that teams easily accept bids even for key players. If all else fail just add a random player to the offer and its accepted 80% of the time. I started with Valencia and after January my squad looks like this
4-2-2-2 but easily rotate to 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3 without having to sub anyone.
GK: Diego Alves
Def: Cancelo-Garay/Romagnioli-Tah-Grimaldo
Mid: Carvalho-Kimmich-Nani-Orellana
St: Mbappe-Correa

I bought Saul for 24 mil and sold him for 59 to bayern. Bought Marquinos for 40mil + abdenour and sold him to Barca for 59mil. Sold Gaya to Real for 26mil. Sold Parejo for 30mil.

raimondo90 7 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Off topic but I hate when you accidentally overwrite a file and loose all your game progress. My little brother use to always do it to me back on the PS2. Had to get separate memory cards to stop that bastard.

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

@ Raimondo Yea. buying players is too easy, especially with 100 million to play with- lol Dortmund traded me Ousmane Dembele for Wayne Rooney

But it still was quite a lineup

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

I'm not really a career mode player, but Youri Tielemans is a good shout if your looking for a young player. Martial and Dembele are some other really good ones.

Offline for me is just really boring. Can't be bothered to grind that.

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

@amir Tielemans is a good buy- added him to my dortmund squad

Offline for me is just really boring. Can't be bothered to grind that

Do you spend money on FUT ?

amir_keal 7 years ago

Golefty

Do you spend money on FUT ?

Not anymore, but when coins were really cheap I would purchase some when I needed it. The most I've spent on a fifa game is 50, I don't really want to overspend, or risk getting banned :)

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

what would you get banned for?

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

I just wont pay to play so i like career mode , and developing players in fifa 17 is cool becuase you can train your players and do drills

amir_keal 7 years ago

Golefty

what would you get banned for?

You weren't allowed to buy coins, but EA have some really bad detectors, so a lot of people bought coins anyways. However, if you were to overspend, your account could either get hacked or bad.

Basically, EA will do anything to take your money, and there's no point spending a ton of money on fifa points to risk getting hacked. It's just not worth it, and EA will not help out.

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

also no point spending money on a team that will be useless when you buy fifa 18

amir_keal 7 years ago

Golefty

also no point spending money on a team that will be useless when you buy fifa 18

Yeah, very true.