Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

REQUEST TO FOOTYROOM- can you make a block user button
sandrito 6 years ago Edited
Juventus, Italy 1 548

Recently I have encountered users accusing me ( No names needed ) . This has just got boring for me now and a block function will be ideal. This user doesn't like my comments. I'm not here to impress him so if I can block him he no longer can see my comments which will be ideal.

edit- I also believe moderators are not doing enough and are being biased to longer serving members. This is because even the mods dislike me which should not be the case as they are meant to be neutral not in favour of another user which is very unfair.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Recently I have encountered users accusing me ( No names needed ) . This has just got boring for me now and a block function will be ideal. This user doesn't like my comments. I'm not here to impress him so if I can block him he no longer can see my comments which will be ideal.

Comments
uncle_touchy 6 years ago
Manchester United, England 3 123

Yes please, I'd block that emo De Bruyne instantly.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

sandrito

This is because even the mods dislike me

Maybe because you like trolling?

uncle_touchy

I'd block that emo De Bruyne instantly

I mean, your entited to your opinion, but tbh he is one of the better users. Hard to see him being rude or anything.

On topic though, I wouldn't mind it too much, but perhaps on at least livescore. It's not bad on regular comments + forums, but the discussions would be pointless if people couldn't see others comments. Also, I don't think it should be used on moderators, because it would make them pointless. Just my opinion.

sandrito 6 years ago
Juventus, Italy 1 548

enter image description here

Don't go accusing others. Many others have called you a troll. Hypocrite

sandrito 6 years ago
Juventus, Italy 1 548

enter image description here

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

You actually went from stuff from 9 months ago to tell people I am a troll? Matter of fact, weather I’m seen as a troll by one person, or everyone; it won’t affect me. Now I won’t say I haven’t got on anyone’s nerves, because I have. But I do try to leave it on a thread, not constantly try to dig stuff up again and again. I could dig up stuff too, but not to worry.

sandrito 6 years ago
Juventus, Italy 1 548

Fact is you're judging me based on my past which is not fair. If you wanna judge my past I'll judge yours too. Its that simple.

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

The same person who's been commenting Manolas (Roma defender who scored the 3rd goal) on almost every highlight is here crying about being labeled a troll.

We, the mods, try to make sure trolling is at a minimum but we have lives as well. We don't monitor this site 24/7 and we cannot constantly check every single comment on every single highlight.

The report button is there to be used, just make sure you aren't spamming every single comment you disagree with. Try to be reasonable.

Your suggestion is actually a good one in general. Don't know if FootyRoom can actually implement it.

sandrito 6 years ago Edited
Juventus, Italy 1 548

Regarding the Manolas comment whats wrong with it? I only wrote it on 2 different pages and youre saying "almost every highlight" Never heard such farce.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Regarding the Manolas comment whats wrong with it? Never heard such farce.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

Please stop it you guys, this a big forum, if you cannot get along, don't talk to each other. Sandrito, your point has been made anyway and FR will be able to see your proposition so there is no need anyway to keep this thread open, I'm closing it but I think it be best if the 2 of you try to stay away from each other. I would like it as well Amir if you stopped accusing Sandrito, its up to moderator to judge wether a user has broken the rule of the site and I really don't think you should go ahead and hurt his reputation over your assumption.

Discussion Closed