Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Relegation Talk
Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

So lets talk about team that are and will propably be relegated this season.

Norwich: As you know, they are already relegated. Personally, this is a surprise for me, after they won the Championship last year, I expected a lot more of them, I especially thought highly of Teemu Pukki, their striker whom I heard great thing about. All in all, personally, I'm just dissapointed by their time in the Premier League.

Bournermouth: I don't really understand what went wrong for them, the past few years, they have been a solid side and I still think that Eddie Howe is amazing manager. Made some research and it seem they failed to strengthen their squads and to keep their player fit sadly. Its doubtful to me that they will remain up.

Aston Villa: Seem to me they kinda pulled a Fulham. Its a shame though since they do have some good player, like Jack Grealish for example. But truth is, they still managed to accomplish some impressive thing this season. Their League Cup final against City is one such example. They might just escape relegation at Watford expense but that seem unlikely

Watford: The one who seem like they might be in the best position to escape relagation. Still, its hard to see them this far down in the table considering their amazing performance in the FA Cup last season and the fact they were gradually getting better each season it seemed. Tbh, the beggining of their season was just terrible and they were lucky that the team behind them didn't manage to win more game than they did.

What are your thought and feeling on those teams though?

Comments
Ledley 4 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

I am tipping Watford to beat man city tonight. Some great odds 8/1 as I think Man City won’t turn up after being thudded in the FA Cup. Coincidentally- Same odds Arsenal were offered to beat Man City.

Norwich started off well, but they didn’t have much depth after Pukki stopped scoring. Didn’t spend either which they needed.

Bournemouth have lost their defensive approach. They have one game left 37 played and need Watford to lose. They need Watford to lose by a big margin as well.

Aston Villa well the biggest team in Birmingham should be strong enough to survive financially. I think they are gone and haven’t shown anything but Jack Grealish as to why they deserve to stay.

Norwich, Bournemouth and Aston Villa the ladder as it stands I think are the teams gone.

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

Well, seem like we were proved wrong. Last game is gonna be interesting, technically even Bournermouth could save themselve.

ArgjentD 4 years ago
Juventus, Kosovo 6 155

Watford, Bournermouth & Norwich OUT, Leeds, WBA and hopefully Brentford IN. I don't think that Watford can beat Arsenal, in other side Aston Villa will get at least a draw against West Ham.

quikzyyy 4 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

want Watford to go down for the banter.

Emobot7 4 years ago Edited
538 11432

@quikzyyy In the sense that it would because of Arsenal that Aston Villa managed to stay up?

Anyway, on a personal level, its really hard to choose which of Aston Villa and Watford I would rather see out, I appreciate both of those team to a certain level. :(

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@quikzyyy In the sense that it was because of Arsenal that Aston Villa managed to stay up?

Anyway, on a personal level, its really hard to choose which of Aston Villa and Watford I would rather see out, I appreciate both of those team to a certain level. :(

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

Welp, feel bad for Bournermouth, feel like they really did the work they had to do but weren't rewarded for it. Though, to be honest, if you are putting your hope of staying up in the hand of West Ham, then, you are already pretty screwed already. No offense against West Ham.

ArgjentD 4 years ago
Juventus, Kosovo 6 155

I was right, where's my money

quikzyyy 4 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Bournemouth was definitely a disappointment, glad Watford with their coyones went down tho.

expertfootball11 4 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Shame that TY's wishes didn't come true, and Brighton didn't get relegated