Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Redknapp: I want to keep Adebayor
iftikar2k7 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 16 12

Harry Redknapp is still holding out hope he can sign Emmanuel Adebayor on a permanent deal.

The Togo striker is on loan from Manchester City, who have contributed to his wages while he has been at White Hart Lane.

Adebayor earns around £180,000-a-week at City - a figure Spurs cannot stretch to - but Redknapp hopes the formerArsenal striker will relax his wage demands.

Talks are planned between Spurs chairman Daniel Levy and Adebayor, with Redknapp desperate to keep the striker.

"I would love him here," Redknapp said. "He has been great for us. Only the chairman can deal with that one and the financial situation.

"His wages would obviously be a big problem but if Daniel can pull off a deal with them again like he did last year we would love to have him here.

"Let's see what happens on Sunday and take it from there."

Comments
raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Greedy player... If I were professional I wouldn't care about money. I'd play for the shirt and pride which is more important than a fancy house and car. 

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

He's not that good he shouldn't be no.10 he's a loan!

Maniac 12 years ago
England 4 50

@raimondo : Huge grammatical mistake.

Blackatelli 12 years ago
Orlando Pirates, Niger 0 14

@ramaboy10 how can you support barcelona and then post a picture of ronaldo into your profile, seems a little strange but i guess you like pictures of faggots.

raimondo90 12 years ago

@Maniac: this isn't school dipshit, btw way to misspell my user name :)

Maniac 12 years ago
England 4 50

I bet you didn't see ur mistake.

raimondo90 12 years ago

@Maniac: I did see it, I didn't know I had to state it or show it. Anyways "huge grammatical mistake" can't stand on its own. And "ur" isn't a word. So don't come here trying to sound smart a correcting people in a football site. 

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Maniac be quiet, last time I checked we aren't on this website to learn we are here to talk about football.

On topic I will be glad if he goes, fair enough he can score a few goals but 80% of the time he is just lazy and selfish.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@Blackatelli wtf are you talking about? I am allowed to say what i want and post what i want, i posted this pic because i find it funny. I don't make accounts stating that balotelli is black i am allowed to do what i want and u call me a communist

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

@Jim : Adebayor scored many goasl , why sell him ?