Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

REASON WHY BLACKBURN ROVERS ARE RELEGATED
This comment is disliked by many users (show)
MESSImagic 12 years ago
Barcelona, Congo 14 103

I have always believed and said BLackburn are doomed as soon as indians took over the club. Indians are clueless people naturally so running a football club to them is equivalent to putting man on the planet saturn. You need to splash out money in order to gain a little success and we all know how tight and stingy indians are. Most importantly the players were probably fed too much curry and butter chicken cooked up by the disgusting hands of an indian chef which s definitely a big no no!

Comments
GObertan 12 years ago
Newcastle United, Australia 2 5

totally agree. the owners obviously have no clue and do not care about football. they have not even appeared in a single game which to me means they do no give a rats ass.

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

"
 stingy indians are. Most importantly the players were probably fed too much curry and butter chicken cooked up by the disgusting hands of an indian chef which s definitely a big no no!"

Such a shame 

iHEARTfootball 12 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

you guys are very racist....

Blackatelli 12 years ago
Orlando Pirates, Niger 0 14

how can the blackburn players play football when they constantly rush to the toilet every 5 minutes because of the diarrhea and food poisoning caused by the curry which is served. indian's are good for nothing and they just stink up the planet

Blackatelli 12 years ago
Orlando Pirates, Niger 0 14

the indian's are damaging the ozone layer with their toxic B.O

MESSImagic 12 years ago
Barcelona, Congo 14 103

only one direction now for blackburn rovers, DOWN. right down to the dirt where the indian's live and breed like the animals they are.

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

The fuck is wrong with you bigotted freaks? This world could do without immature douche bags like you all! Blackburn was relegated yes but is that reason enough to discriminate? Fuck this thread I'm out...

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Too much insults on this thread.

MischaCollins 12 years ago
Manchester City, Japan 4 138

this is a footy website not a website for ignorant stereotyping 10 yr olds! True those Indian owners did not care but these comments clearly indicate you guys are nothing but kids on a website who don't know shit. Put your diapers on, grow up and then come back damn ass kids...

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

U stupid! How can u blame indians u bitch guardiola took over barca and we out of CL not just his fault is it?

MischaCollins 12 years ago
Manchester City, Japan 4 138

@messimagic you got a problem with Asians?

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

OK guys i think you misunderstood what i have posted above... im not insulting INDIANS i just dont get it why MESSImagic will say that line and im an ASIAN also...

id rather live in India than Congo... i dont even know where CONGO is can some1 tell me which continent?

heavenduel 12 years ago
South Korea 18 158

Footyroom should delete this thread. Reason:

1. Racism:
    No racism! Don't make yourself look like an idiot.
expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

@WhatTheHell  :  It's in Africa , bordering Democratic Republic of Congo and Gabon.

Discussion Closed