Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Real Madrid wishlist
MrGoooool 8 years ago Edited
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

Zidane saw his team lost 1-0 against Atl. Madrid. Now he wants to freshen up the team by selling Sergio Ramos, Pepe, Isco, James Rodriguez, Toni Kroos, Alvaro Arbeloa, Danilo, Casemiro Jese Rodriguez, and last but not least, Ronaldo. Well I'm actually glad in a matter of fact thank God that they're selling Ronaldo, Casemiro, and Toni Kroos. Zidane wants to get, you people saw this coming because you might buy them in your real madrid career mode in Fifa 16, Robert Lewandowski, David De Gea, Paul Pogba, Sergio Aguero, and Eden Hazard. Well Eden Hazard might have a bad season but Zidane has faith in Hazard. I think we should look for Spanish players to build up chemistry, oh speaking of spanish players, and i couldn't believe this, Zidane wants CESC FABREGAS. You people might be saying, "Ah, this dude is so stupid, he's in this dream of fantasy like he did with having faith on Borussia Dortmund of them winning the title." Well, look at the Bundesliga title they still have a chance. What was i talking about, oh yeah real madrid. well her's a link, http://metro.co.uk/2016/02/29/rumour-chelseas-cesc-fabregas-on-real-madrids-transfer-radar-5725185/ and this might be impossible so yeah. Well there's Zidane's wishlist and i hope he impacts the team and brings back real madrid to the titles. Like seriously, Beckham has only won one La Liga title. Thank you very much and bye

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Zidane saw his team lost 1-0 against Atl. Madrid. Now he wants to freshen up the team by selling Sergio Ramos, Pepe, Isco, James Rodriguez, Toni Kroos, Alvaro Arbeloa, Danilo, Casemiro Jese Rodriguez, and last but not least, Ronaldo. Well I'm actually glad in a matter of fact thank God that they're selling Ronaldo, Casemiro, and Toni Kroos. Zidane wants to get, you people saw this coming because you might buy them in your real madrid career mode in Fifa 16, Robert Lewandowski, David De Gea, Paul Pogba, Sergio Aguero, and Eden Hazard. Well Eden Hazard might have a bad season but Zidane has faith in Hazard. I think we should look for Spanish players to build up chemistry, oh speaking of spanish players, and i couldn't believe this, Zidane wants CESC FABREGAS. You people might be saying, "Ah, this dude is so stupid, he's in this dream of fantasy like he did with having faith on Borussia Dortmund of them winning the title." Well, look at the Bundesliga title they still have a chance. What was i talking about, oh yeah real madrid. well her's a link, http://metro.co.uk/2016/02/29/rumour-chelseas-cesc-fabregas-on-real-madrids-transfer-radar-5725185/ and this might be impossible so yeah. Well there's Zidane's bucketlist and i hope he impacts the team and brings back real madrid to the titles. Like seriously, Beckham has only won one La Liga title. Thank you very much and bye

Comments
JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

I think you should stop believing every bullcrap that journalists spit nowadays.

Even if that is true such thing would drop the teams spirit lower than Aston Villa's.

This is not FIFA and the Financial Fair Play IF I am right forces Real Madrid to wait several windows for all those transfers.

Not trying to offend you I just find this ridiculous, same as the headlines of ''Most Chelsea starters want out of the team'' that simply vanished when Chelsea started getting the results they wanted.

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

This is absolutely ridiculous. Changes have to and will be made, but not in the manner you speculate. The players who should leave are Danilo and Arbeloa. Under no circumstance should Casemiro be sold. I believe in keeping Ronaldo for another season and then selling him.

MisterDaniel 8 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 17 92

I've seen much much worse rumors.

enter image description here
Did I say that out loud?

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Don't ever trust media when it comes to transfers. 99% of it's utter bullshit. If you still persist in doing so then chose wisely (BBC, Skysports, Guardian etc). If the source is ANY of these:

Daily Mail
The Sun
The Express
Metro
The Mirror/Daily Mirror
Marca
Football. co. uk
Tancredi Palmeri
Goal. com
CaughtOffside
Bleacher Report
GiveMeSport
Daily Star
Tribal Football
Random twitter accounts that have no source or no reputable source
Obviously poor quality websites similar to those listed above (this now includes "<player> followed other <player> on Instagram/<social media site>"

then they simple aren't reliable at all. Because they are usually just click bait and don't provide any sources themselves. Basically, whomever can write whatever in order to sell more newspapers.

• History

Don't ever trust media when it comes to transfers. 99% of it's utter bullshit. If you still persist in doing so then chose wisely (BBC, Skysports, Guardian etc). If the source is ANY of these:

***Daily Mail
The Sun
The Express
Metro
The Mirror/Daily Mirror
Marca
Football. co. uk
Tancredi Palmeri
Goal. com
CaughtOffside
Bleacher Report
GiveMeSport
Daily Star
Tribal Football

Obviously poor quality websites similar to those listed above (this now includes "<player> followed other <player> on Instagram/<social media site>"***

then they simple aren't reliable at all.

Daily Mail
The Sun
The Express
Metro
The Mirror/Daily Mirror
Marca
Football. co. uk
Tancredi Palmeri
Goal. com
CaughtOffside
Bleacher Report
GiveMeSport
Daily Star
Tribal Football
Obviously poor quality websites similar to those listed above (this now includes "<player> followed other <player> on Instagram/<social media site>"

then they simple aren't reliable at all.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

Zidane actually really apreciate Ronaldo as a player and I believe he won't sell him easily. Also, making those transfer would only weaken the team. Beside, they don't even need to sell any player to afford most of the player you named, they can get Hazar, Lewandoski and De Gea without too much problem. I don't think they will manage to have Aguero or Pogba though.

ynadamas 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Belgium 12 70

Zidane likes Ronaldo, but Real Madrid needs money right now. I thought Benzema will be sold and Reus or Hazard would be bought.

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I don't think Madrid need money, mate. Our debt is nothing we can't handle. It's also entirely normal for corporations to have some debt that they have yet to pay off, so there's no worries there. We also rake in 500+ million Euros annually, so I doubt we need money at all. We just need stability and some changes.

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@KTBFFHSWE: nice list!!!

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Dynastian98 I agree with you there, Madrid doesn't really seem to have any problem with their budget. Like you said, the team mostly need stability and that pretty much it for me. I agree there could be some change made in the team but at the end of the day, with it current roster, I believe Real shoud have enough quality to dominate every competition they are playing in. It is my profound thought on the matter.

• History

Dynastian98 I agree with you there, Madrid doesn't really seem to have any problem with their budget. Like you said, the team mostly need stability and that pretty much for me. I agree there could be some change made in the team but at the end of the day, with it current roster, I believe Real shoud have enough quality to dominate every competition they are playing in. It is my profound thought on the matter.

@Dynastian98 I agree with you there, Madrid doesn't really seem to have any problem with their budget. Like you said, the team mostly need stability and that pretty much for me. I agree there could be some change made in the team but at the end of the day, with it current roster, I believe Real shoud have enough quality to dominate every competition they are playing in. It is my profound thought on the matter.