Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Real Madrid wants to switch Higuaín with Agüero.
CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

Real Madrid wants Sergio Agüero in their squad and they wanted to give 45 mil for him... Higuaín is mostly on the bench because Karim Benzema is always on the pitch... So Mourinho doesn't give him alot of playtime. I think its a great idea. Because Agüero is a awesome player and i hope he comes to Real Madrid and he is 45 mil worthy ;) So what do you think about it.. write it up here..

Comments
GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

@SergioAgüero if Agüero leaves ManCity you'll have REAL problems with you nickname hahaha

thijsFCB 12 years ago
Barcelona, Netherlands 45 223

Real Madrid shouldn't sign anybody. They should be happy with the squad they have. Why let Higuain leave now the chemistry is improving? Maybe Real should think of a new CB, so Pepe doesn't has to play anymore!

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

I think that a CB it's not a priority right now for RM, for me they should look for a RB because Arbeloa just don't convince me, and maybe a Midfielder that can play in Diarra/Khedira/Sahin's position because i think one of those 3 players will leave Madrid in the summer

SergioAguero 12 years ago
Manchester City, Iraq 3 51

@GunnerGo , Haha yea. But i dont think Agüero will leave. I guess he is still staying at City for like 2 or 3 years.