Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

real madrid want michu for £30M
Comments
Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

I think the 30m is what Laudrup valued him as, not what anyone has offered.

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Lol that's obviously not gonna happen. No one would pay 30M, maybe only 15M. 

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

Madrid are the City of La Liga they would pay 30m.

knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

overpriced. Almost every spanish bottom team has a player with his qualitys in their squad. Thats not saying Michu is bad (he is really good) but it is saying La Liga has a really high quality..

KingHenry 11 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

Madrid would never pay 30m, but he is worth at least 15m. Knibis I think you are underrating michu. I would have him start for arsenal instead of walcott or giroud. Quality player.

KingHenry 11 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

other gunners might disaprove

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Don't bother about these, they're only rumors that the media create for attention. Why would Madrid go spending another 30 M on Michu when they just bought Modric for 35? And Michu is not worth 30 M, more like 15-17 M.

nandaYNWA 11 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

As soon as a talented player rises, a big club signs them and then benches them and ruins their career.

expertfootball11 11 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

I don't believe it.

ikoiko 11 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

Seriously tired of big name clubs trying to steal players from every team. I hope Michu, along with other prospects in clubs to stick with their team and make their club's name that much more credible!

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@KingHenry  I agree with you, maybe Wenger can change him with Giroud (but that's not gonna happen :D)
@knibis you know i got nothing against You but I can stand saying "La Liga has a really high quality.." it's like You're saying that EPL is shit.

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

can't* instead of can

AjaxDeSuperYids 11 years ago
Ajax, Netherlands 24 507

i think knibis is wrong. there arent lots of michus areound in the rest of la liga. he is one doing well atm. there is a few gems at a few clubs all over europe but not loads and definitely not loads just in la liga. dont forget michu did very well last season and was got cheap even at the time of buying as had low release clause. Luc Castaignos would do even better in premier league btw

Jmessih 11 years ago
Chelsea, Spain 2 159

If he was to leave during this window he would most likely leave for around 15 at most. Is there a clause in his contract? 

qasim5000 11 years ago
Manchester United 0 1

why its not gonna happen in 30m ?? he is scoring goals against top sides... great finisher..