Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Real Madrid vs Manchester United
regli11 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 37 227

Hi guys i just wanted to post this as its really exciting and also probably the best game so far in the Champions League. I want to know from you guys who you think will win as its very close between these amazing teams. A lot of people are saying Manchester United are going to lose because they hate Manchester United but i think we have a chance. When Manchester United played Manchester City everyone said Manchester City are going to win but we beat them. Who will win ? Your thoughts ?

Comments
regli11 11 years ago

And yes i know its too early 

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

2-3 Madrid but I really want to see Ronaldo at his former stadium...

Joe_Manchester 11 years ago
Manchester United, Egypt 108 627

Real Madrid 2-2 Man United
Man United 3-2 Real Madrid

regli11 11 years ago

agree with joe 

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

regli i dont agree 

Falconryman1 11 years ago
Arsenal 1 161

Very exciting indeed. Many people have been waiting a long time for this tie and it's finally happened! We're bound to see two great games plus Ronaldo returning to OT! I think Real have this one in the bag.

United_Hates_Blues 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

Thing is it can go either way, that's what scares me. Just saying I don't fear Madrid and nobody should this season. 

Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

If there was ever a time to meet Jose's Madrid, now would be it. That said, I still think they are a far better squad and will def. go through. Don't crucify me, it's just MY opinion.

Joe_Manchester 11 years ago
Manchester United, Egypt 108 627

@Footaholic, squad might be strong but they are 3rd place in La Liga!

regli11 11 years ago

Arsenal Down

Man City Down

Chelsea Down

Liverpool Down

Real Madrid is Next !!!!!

ironfist2010 11 years ago
Real Madrid, Egypt 69 907

u have to put in mind that RM is out of la liga race and mourinho is focusing now on the CL and this will make a big difference !! yeah , RM is not that good at the moment ( contrary to man utd which is enjoying the top of the EPL ) but the match is after a couple of months , many things could happen till then !! also the CL's RM is completely different from la liga's RM !! anyway it's going to be extremely exciting match which i've been waiting for many years ago...Hala Madrid ♥

MessiDona 11 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

man utd will take it - van persie will do phenomenal in this big game

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

Both teams currently have a extremely powerful attack and a shaky defense.. Vidic is back so that's good news for United. I'm rooting for Manchester United in this one.

Maniac 11 years ago
England 4 50

We really need to win at home, because it can only help us in Old Trafford. I din't care if in United, we're gonna park the bus. Just wanna win these matches.

Maniac 11 years ago
England 4 50

Again, supporting Real.