Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich
Iraqi_Madridista 10 years ago
Real Madrid 33 1388

The biggest match atm. Who do you think will win?

I'm expecting a surprising win for us. 2-0 or we might draw 1-1

La Decima is waiting :D Vamos!

Comments
KingHenry 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal, France 44 1362

He was born to protect the ball, and then there's his vision and passing. There were a few moments during the game when I just had to laugh because it was so good it was ridiculous.

And Alonso was just as good tonight. Great defensive work, and that last minute tackle on Muller was perfect.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

He was born to protect the ball, and then there's his vision and passing. There were a few moments during the game when I just had a laugh because it was so good it was ridiculous.

And Alonso was just as good tonight. Great defensive work, and that last minute tackle on Muller was perfect.

Wolfie 10 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Never seen Pep so frustrated. This game is almost mirror image of the game vs BVB for Bayern. High possesion % , not very effective. Good win for Real, doubled up on Robben & Ribery paid off big time. Tie is far from over. Still have to go to Allianz Arena. ;)

Marcus2011 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Should I call irony of hypocrisy or let this party of charade about Real to continue hahaha

Zakzook 10 years ago
Arsenal, Syria 32 785

^ RM Shots on target> Bayern's shots on target. Madrid attacked with up to 4~5 players when they had the ball.

Marcus2011 10 years ago

When Real parks the bus , it is called counter attacking tactics when Chelsea , it is a bus lmao If Mourinho was in charge of Real , every one would have blast at Mourinho for his tactics, but then again Mourinho in charge of Real would not have parked the bus for sure especially against Bayern .

Marcus2011 10 years ago

@zakzook

Multi billion dollar club , with two most expensive players in the world , with supposedly best goalkeeper in the world and defender and attacking midfielder , defensive midfielder and winger and still parks the bus . Or should we finally stop calling it " parking bus " and call it counter attacking football ? This match made me smile and yawn at the same time . lol

Wolfie 10 years ago Edited
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Haha Marcus.. Explain how they're similar. Just admit Chelsea parked the bus. They had too. Too many injuries, Atleti were too strong.

• History

Haha Marcus.. Explain how they're are similar. Just admit Chelsea parked the bus. They had too. Too many injuries, Atleti were too strong.

fabryi 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal 37 727

@Marcus
Real got the ball: fast counter-attack forward with 3,4+ men , shot/score
Chelsea got the ball: long kick forward, hope Torres will do something alone

• the true statistics
  • History

@Marcus
Real got the ball: fast counter-attack forward with 3,4+ men , shot/score
Chelsea got the ball: long kick forward, hope Torres will do something alone

Marcus2011 10 years ago

What pains more , it was Bernabeu stadium !! Home field !!

@wolfie really tired of explaining , just go to other thread and read my post . LOL and you Just admit Real parked it . I am sure Floretntino Perez sat there with a happy face thinking to himself : " ahh money well spent .. ! " :D

Marcus2011 10 years ago

LMAO @Fabryi where did you get this , did some one on purpose highlighted Real side all white haahha and moved possession a bit hahaha

Such a pleasure seeing you try to defend Real hahaha

ikoiko 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

@Marcus, sorry mate but you cannot compare Chelsea's game yesterday to Real Madrid's game today. Completely different tactics. Not to mention that Atlético de Madrid is actually a counter-attacking team this season, and THEY had the better share of possession against Chelsea. Chelsea almost refused to leave their half of the field yesterday.

Madrid actually committed men forward and attacked efficiently, hence they actually scored a goal, whereas Chelsea would boot the ball anywhere if they touched it, only to try and draw fouls or whip the ball into the area whenever they saw fit. When Chelsea won a throw in by the box, they would always chuck it in there instead of generating a play. Yes, this could work, but it only showed their lack of creativity yesterday, and it didn't earn them a shot. In short, Madrid actually generated plays even when they were defensive. The reason Madrid scored today is because they actually tried attacking and didn't park the immense Mourinho bus.

It's not hypocrisy man, Madrid were the efficient team, both defensively AND offensively.

Edit: May I add that this was against Bayern Munich.

• History

@Marcus, sorry mate but you cannot compare Chelsea's game yesterday to Real Madrid's game today. Completely different tactics. Not to mention that Atlético de Madrid is actually a counter-attacking team this season, and THEY had the better share of possession against Chelsea. Chelsea almost refused to leave their half of the field yesterday.

Madrid actually committed men forward and attacked efficiently, hence they actually scored a goal, whereas Chelsea would boot the ball anywhere if they touched it, only to try and draw fouls or whip the ball into the area whenever they saw fit. When Chelsea won a throw in by the box, they would always chuck it in there instead of generating a play. Yes, this could work, but it only showed their lack of creativity yesterday, and it didn't earn them a shot. In short, Madrid actually generated plays even when they were defensive. The reason Madrid scored today is because they actually tried attacking and didn't park the immense Mourinho bus.

It's not hypocrisy man, Madrid were the efficient team, both defensively AND offensively.

fabryi 10 years ago
Arsenal 37 727

@Marcus yea, "some one on purpose highlighted Real side all white haahha and moved possession a bit "
Someone from Real Madrid actually hacked whole UEFA.com website just to move % to Real Madrid :(

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Marcus

You're sad. Just sad. Just shut up, please. Comparing Madrid's performance tonight to Chelsea's pathetic display of "football" last night is a mockery to us. You don't even know the goddamn difference between "parking the bus" and "counter-attacking football". Just save your face already.

tiki_taka 10 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Take it easy :)

• History

Take it easy :)

Marcus2011 10 years ago Edited

Dyanstian98 I actually thought you are one of the few who has manners, unfortunately you are jag head like many here . Real shame . Did i tell you to shut up yesterday for your mockery ? Well I guess your true colors come out when you are called on your bull sh*t . Mr hypocrite expert about football hahaha

Eye for an eye , tooth for a tooth .

@fabryie my sources : skysports , aljazeera, bbc , goal.com , telegraph and etc . Mmmhh Not sure UEFA website or all the major world news networks I mentioned ...

• History

Dyanstian98 I actually thought you are one of the few who has manners, unfortunately you are jagger head like many here . Real shame . Did i tell you to shut up yesterday for your mockery ? Well I guess your true colors come out when you are called on your bull sh*t . Mr hypocrite expert about football hahaha

Eye for an eye , tooth for a tooth .

@fabryie my sources : skysports , aljazeera, bbc , goal.com , telegraph and etc . Mmmhh Not sure UEFA website or all the major world news networks I mentioned ...

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Marcus

Real Madrid shots: 9
Chelsea shots: 5

Real Madrid shots on target: 4
Chelsea shots on target: 2

Real Madrid goals: 1
Chelsea goals: 0

I'm sorry, WHO parked the bus? Not Real! We had more shots on target than Bayern themselves. If you still don't realize that we didn't park the bus, then you're pretty damn thickheaded. :D

ikoiko 10 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

If you really can't tell the difference between the two performances then I don't know what else to tell you. It's very apparent to everyone else. Maybe you need forget that you're a Chelsea fan and analyze the two performances as a neutral. Mou's tactics did not compare with Ancellotti's. If you look at Chelsea's line-up yesterday, you can see why and how they were different.

Reasons as to why Chelsea played that way are irrelevant though. We're talking about how they played. Mou played it very safe yesterday by packing the back. That's just a fact. Madrid attacked today because they had the fire power to do so. Two completely different performances. You cannot sit here and say that Chelsea were attacking with the same caliber, and that's the main difference.

If you want to say that Real Madrid parked a bus today, at least they remembered to put fuel in it.

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Ikoiko

"...at least they remembered to put fuel in it."
I'm going to remember that. It's a genius statement. :O

Zakzook 10 years ago
Arsenal, Syria 32 785

At this point I highly doubt Marcus watched the Madrid game...

ikoiko 10 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

@Dynastian, haha thanks man.

@Marcus, don't take it personally. When the majority of people sh*t on your club it is kind of hard not to, but like I said you have to look at the situation neutrally. I know you're doing your part as a Chelsea supporter. Chelsea and Real Madrid did not play the same. Face the facts and get on with it. If Mou's tactics win Chelsea the CL, then more power to them. The consensus is that it would be a very ugly way to win (similar to how they won in 2012).

Remember that match against Barça in 2012? I honestly don't remember anything from the final except that it went to penalties… I wonder why. God-awful display, but they went on to lift the trophy.