Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Real Madrid vs Barcelona
amir_keal 7 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

With the two giants dominating world football, which of the two are currently the best team in the world between the two? At the moment for me it's surely Real Madrid, but I understand why people say Barcelona. Anyway, discuss.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

With the two giants dominating world football, which of the two are currently the best team in the world? At the moment for me it's surely Real Madrid, but I understand why people say Barcelona. Anyway, discuss.

Comments
_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

Hey emo. I've always had trouble pledging loyalty to a club team...since I was smaller. As a fan, you should feel nervous/anxious/excited/ecstatic when your team plays. And I've never really felt that for a club team. But when Argentina plays, it's crazy, I get so nervous, heart beats fast, i get angry, i get happy, i scream every goal, every shot, every foul.

I do appreciate real madrid. atm i think they are the best team. But I have a soft spot for barca, because of messi and tbh suarez (I don't know why...maybe because he's south american, and uruguay and argentina are close?) as well. But my choice for club team is Juve. It's a more clinical decision on my part. I think they are one of the best teams in the world. I think they are consistent. I think their squad depth is better than any other team (tied with real m.). I think they are winners, their mentality is to be champions. As I said I've never had a deep connection with a club...it just never happened. So I follow the argentine players (this might be the wrong thing to do, and i might get hate from people who don't think this is the right way to view football...but i don't care)...i know this is forbidden as a juve fan...but i do appreciate watching inter milan, also sevilla (literally sampaoli is trying to buy every young argentine player!), um also i know i give united fans such a hard time but man utd as well (i think it's the atmosphere, they're a peoples club, they do a good job of making the fans feel like they are a part of the team), spurs as well (young team, great squad, always interested to see what lamela is up to...injured....). I don't like any of the german clubs lol...i have my reasons...lol(cough cough....multiple WC finals..)

So basically

Argentina national team
juventus
man utd

teams i like to watch just because (argentina players mostly)...barca, sevilla, inter milan, man city, psg, spurs

in that order

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11435

@Gonzi Make a lots of sense to me. Thanks for the share. ;) I know what you mean by the way when you talk about having a hard time pledging your loyalty to a club. I am the same as you.

• History

@Gonzi Make a lots of sense to me. Thanks for the share. ;) I know what you mean by the way when you talk about having a hard time pledging your loyalty to a club. I got the same problem.

amir_keal 7 years ago

Oh, now I understand why you like Inter Milan.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Very pissed off at Navas lately. He's cost us many games so far. Ramos' mistake was excusable because he didn't expect the ball to pass Varane, but Navas' error was horrendous in a match of this caliber.

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Thanks Navas :D

amir_keal 7 years ago

Blame Zidane he changed formation which was working. Did same against Legia.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

The formation worked the entire game through. Two defensive errors cost us the game.

raimondo90 7 years ago Edited
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Dy, one could argue 2 defensive errors let you tie last game when Sevilla outclassed Real ;) Honestly the Ramos own goal was karma, or thats how I see it.

Gonzi, Im literally the same way. Valencia is the team I prefer mainly because of growing up and getting to watch them during the early 2000s. I just follow most teams and rather enjoy most teams instead of one. Of course Argentina comes first but those bastards got me scraping by now a days with how we declined after three consecutive finals. Any team with Argentine players is good enough to check out lol.

• History

Dy, one could argue 2 defensive errors let you tie last game when Seviila outclassed Real ;) Honestly the Ramos own goal was karma, or thats how I see it.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

Aw man, it suck, wanted Zidane to make an unbreakable record of undefeated game. Still, RM are still looking quite good in my opinion and as long as they don't let this get to them, I can see them achieve many thing yet this season.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Yeah, but as a RM fan I want my team to capitalize on defensive errors but make none of our own. :(

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Now hope Valencia does the job at Mestalla and not loose. Madrid still have an extra game to play, potentially 5 pts gap.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Dynastian Well, it could be worse, you could be stuck with Claudio Bravo in goal and Stones in defense. XD I just hope Navas doesn't make too much mistake, one of my favorite goalkeeper. :(