Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Real Madrid & the group of death !!
ironfist2010 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Egypt 69 907

of course when i saw the UEFA CL Draw results i was shocked about RM's group !! damn , i was so upset !!
then i told myself , why should i feel worried that much ? we're very strong ,,, so we don't fear facing any team whatever its strength !! & what made me feel better and even more excited is that all RM's matches in the CL will be big & exciting matches and will be very interesting to watch till the last moment :) matches against weak team is usually boring... i can't wait to see these epic matches ^_^
come on real madrid , we can beat them all & show them who is the real champion :) Hala Madrid ♥

Comments
Navigatorfc 12 years ago
FC Porto, Brazil 18 87

can't wait! Dragões!

MessiDona 12 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

the group is not that crazy... other then man city

Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Actually, it is quite difficult. Dortmund, Ajax, City, and Madrid are all Champions of their respective countries. Facing the best club from a country is never easy. But of course, arrogant fools such as you wouldn't understand. Kindly don't post on a thread where you don't have anything logical to say.

@MessiDona : it seems that u're the only one on earth who think it's an ordinary group !! No comment !!

MessiDona 12 years ago

wow relax, im not saying its an ordinary group, all i'm saying is real madrid are not going to have any problems against those other teams other then man city. 
So Dynastian, kindly shut the eff up and dont reply when you misinterpret shit.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

actually this isnt a very "death group" as people make it out to be. yes, they are all quality teams but look at it this way: Real madrid is consider either the best or second best team of the world at the moment so they shouldnt have troubles succeeding in this group. Manchester city is expected to preform better this time around  with the squad coming together. dortmund is great but in european competionts they lack the ability to succeed, they failed last year in a very easy group. Ajax is another great team but i dont think they have what it takes to go up against madrid and city.

MessiDona 12 years ago

careful raimondo theyre going to thumb u down to death, ironfist and dynastian are prob the biggest degenerates in footyroom 

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

@raimondo : You cant deny that it is the most unpredictale group this UCL, Can you ??

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

I think Man City VS Dortmund will be a great match

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Madrid will fly flew their group! Last year they didn't lose a single game in the group stages...

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

@naman I actually see Valencia and Bayern group a little harder to call. I already explained why Madrid and city should have no problem moving on. 

As for the thumbs down, I honestly could careless. I'm not here to be most liked or anything. Just here to share my opinion. I rather people actually discuss than thumb down.  

@MessiDona : sorry man , i didn't get ur point in the 1st time , sorry 4 the misinterpretation !! u maybe right about real madrid & man city but i'm sure that BVB will surprise us this time

btw , i didn't thumb u down at all !!!

So MessiDona , kindly shut the eff up and dont offend when you misinterpret the thumb down " !!!

@raimondo90 : as i said to MessiDona , yeah Real Madrid & Man City are the favourite candidates to qualify to the next stage of the competition but i'm pretty sure that BVB will be completely different this time !! just like man city who didn't play good the last season in CL & now they're the candidates with madrid !! i'm sure that BVB will not be an easy opponent like the last year. about ajax , they're a big team but they are considered the weakest in the group , it will be very hard for them to play against these 3 giants !!

btw , i didn't thumb u down too , i rarely thumb someone down & when i do that make sure that it really desrves that & u'll notice that so many people did the same too !! those kinds of comments which are extremely stupid , offending others race , religion , etc

@
ChelseaRox10 : yeah , that's right :) both of them would like to qualify with RM & they're gonna do their best for that

@ramaboy10 : i think this time is harder than the last year , but i hope so :)

@naman93 : u're right , it's really hard to predict many things about this group

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Ajax really lost strengh in European competitions, if their total football was still there, they would be a major concurrent for CL title.

i agree but u should put in mind that money has the upper hand nowadays !! if u have money , u'll be capable of building a strong team & also save ur super-stars but if u don't.....u wo''t be able to..... :/

bambhose 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, Spain 0 124

real n manc will ease thru