Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Real Madrid Target Harry Kane as a possible replacement for Karim Benzema
Internationalsports 1 year ago
Manchester United, England 1 1

With Karim Benzema's agreement expiring toward the finish of the season, and with the club captain supposedly pondering his future away from the club, Real Madrid have started their quest for another star striker.

A forward of comparable productivity will be required at the Santiago Bernabeu, and with deals for both Erling Haaland and Kylian Mbappe improbable for years to come, Los Blancos certainly stand out enough to be noticed to Tottenham Hotspur striker Harry Kane, as per International sports.

Read full story

on NanaKofi dot net

Comments
Emobot7 1 year ago
538 11432

Funny how some of the first football stories I heard when I really started keeping up with football news were about Real Madrid wanting to sign Kane. Kane being linked to Real is nothing new but at this stage of his career, that might be a bit complicated for him to adapt to a new league and a new culture. I think if he can, he will try to stay in England.

Footy_watch 1 year ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

Kane can adapt because he's a team player but he clearly doesn't have ambition otherwise he would've left Tottenham a long time ago

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Kate can adapt because he's a team player but he clearly doesn't have ambition otherwise he would've left Tottenham a long time ago

Emobot7 1 year ago
538 11432

@Footy The man seem torn between his desire to win something and his love and respect for the club which allow him to reveal all of his quality.

Also, don't forget that Tottenham is very hard to deal with in term of business so its not easy for the player to leave unless the club also want to get rid of them. Remember Eriksen had to basically stop playing seriously for half a season to get an exit and it took a long time for him to come back at his full level after that.

_Pelle_ 1 year ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

Interesting actually

UnitedofManchester 1 year ago
Manchester United, England 15 84

never gonna happen. Kane won't join Real Madrid