HorseAFC 9 years ago
60 798

i'm embarrassed ;-;

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

JK I know who he is

HorseAFC 9 years ago
60 798

I was talking about my spelling mistake.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Mods can edit, don't worry.

I guess this means that Khedira is out. I hope Illarra leaves too. He isn't cut out to be a RM player. He can be useful to a team like Bilbao or Sociedad, so a loan experience might help him a lot.

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

@Horse

I was too.... I was joking about "Sila"... I knew you mean't Silva, and I know him.

TheGame 9 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

Fixed.

Jimbet 9 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

can we have illarramendi? XD

Iraqi_Madridista 9 years ago
Real Madrid 33 1388

Guys remember i made a thread a couple of months ago about this guy who will join us in January. WAS I RIGHT OR NOT? exactly. And i did read everywhere Khedira and Illlarra sadly have no future with our club so they have to find a new club. I feel only sad for Illarra because he made a big step to Madrid. Khedira was amazing with Mourinho but now he is really crap, slow and losing the ball everywhere on the field.

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

This transfer is in bargain section, im doubtfoul about the playing time he would have, maybe he will start playing with Castilla first.

Iraqi_Madridista 9 years ago
Real Madrid 33 1388

^ No he is joining our squad not the Castilla like Odegaard. As you can see on the video we need a midfielder like that. He reminds me abit of Xabi

tiki_taka 9 years ago

Well la Liga and Brasilian league isnt the same level, he will need time to adapt, not useful this season unless against decent teams after 2-0...

HorseAFC 9 years ago
60 798

@iraqi I was thinking the same thing. He does remind me of Xabi

tiki_taka 9 years ago Edited

Lucas Silva will be touching down in Madrid on Sunday and then unveiled on Sunday. The Brazilian will have the unenviable task of making a go of it at a club that has signed 18 midfielders over the last 10 years.

The centre of the park has been a problem for 'Los Blancos' for a long time. Despite having one of the fattest checkbooks going, again and again Real have failed to find their man. Over the past ten years, you can count on the fingers of one hand how many midfielders have proved successful at the club.

In January 2005, Real brought in DanishplayerGravesen to boss the midfield. His would be the first of a long stream of names passing through the Bernabéu: Pablo García, Emerson, Diarra, Gago, De la Red, Javi García, Lass, Xabi Alonso, Granero, Khedira, Sahin, Modric, Essien, Illarramendi, Casemiro, Kroos and now Lucas Silva. In total, 18 players.

Except for Xabi, Modric and now, Kroos, these midfielders, for many different reasons, failed to live up to expectations. Many of them hardly got through a season at 'La Casa Blanca'. The last example has been Illarramendi, who Real forked out €32 million for and is now being shown the door.

(From Marca)
Wait and see...

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Lucas Silva will be touching down in Madrid on Sunday and then unveiled on Sunday. The Brazilian will have the unenviable task of making a go of it at a club that has signed 18 midfielders over the last 10 years.

The centre of the park has been a problem for 'Los Blancos' for a long time. Despite having one of the fattest checkbooks going, again and again Real have failed to find their man. Over the past ten years, you can count on the fingers of one hand how many midfielders have proved successful at the club.

In January 2005, Real brought in DanishplayerGravesen to boss the midfield. His would be the first of a long stream of names passing through the Bernabéu: Pablo García, Emerson, Diarra, Gago, De la Red, Javi García, Lass, Xabi Alonso, Granero, Khedira, Sahin, Modric, Essien, Illarramendi, Casemiro, Kroos and now Lucas Silva. In total, 18 players.

Except for Xabi, Modric and now, Kroos, these midfielders, for many different reasons, failed to live up to expectations. Many of them hardly got through a season at 'La Casa Blanca'. The last example has been Illarramendi, who Real forked out €32 million for and is now being shown the door.

Wait and see...

Iraqi_Madridista 9 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 33 1388

^ And who are you to judge or talk about us? A Catalan talking and gathering information about his rival. I dont want to disrespect you or anything but it still isnt none of your business. I wouldnt care about anything that has to do with Barca.

• History

^ And who are you to judge or talk about us? A Catalan talking and gathering information about his rival..

RealMadrid17 9 years ago
Real Madrid 20 755

The fact you bring up De La Red. He was amazing and had a heart attack... We didn't criticize Barca buying Douglas... So why are you trying to pick up a fight?

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

We've signed more than 18 midfielders in the last 10 years. The list excludes Van Der Vaart, Isco, Ozil, di Maria, etc.

tiki_taka 9 years ago Edited

Marca isnt catalan, and yeah only defebsive mid are here Kaka, Woodgate, Pedro Leon, Robinho, Royston Drenthe, Cherychev or Sneider and the list is long arennt included as well, you can criticize Barça buying Douglas that was a desperate panic buy, the responsible Zubizaretta was fired.

PS : iraqui when you talk **** to other teams performences each time, and you cant take back some then its your problem, actually i didnt judge or insult, you did worst lately so dont get buthurt...

• History

Marca isnt catalan, and yeah only defebsive mid are here Kaka isnt included as well, you can criticize bBarça buying Douglas that was a desperate panic buy, the responsible Zubizaretta was fired.

Marca isnt catalan, and yeah only defebsive mid are here Kaka, Royston Drenthe, Cherychev or Sneider and the list is long arennt included as well, you can criticize bBarça buying Douglas that was a desperate panic buy, the responsible Zubizaretta was fired.

Marca isnt catalan, and yeah only defebsive mid are here Kaka, Royston Drenthe, Cherychev or Sneider and the list is long arennt included as well, you can criticize Barça buying Douglas that was a desperate panic buy, the responsible Zubizaretta was fired.

PS : iraqui when you talk **** to other teams performences each time, and you cant take back some then its your problem, actually i didnt judge or insult, you did worst lately so dont get buthurt...

Marca isnt catalan, and yeah only defebsive mid are here Kaka, Pedro Leon, Robinho, Royston Drenthe, Cherychev or Sneider and the list is long arennt included as well, you can criticize Barça buying Douglas that was a desperate panic buy, the responsible Zubizaretta was fired.