Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Real Madrid not off to a good start...
Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Well, after a draw and a loss, I have to say this is an awful start for Madrid. Especially after you consider that they barely drew against Valencia because Soldado's goal was wrongly ruled offside, and that Getafe made them look like awful defenders. I think that the problem is that the players are too focused on saving their energy for El Clasico that they don't put in full effort in the matches at hand. I saw the Getafe- Madrid highlights and Ozil, a player who almost always makes a correct decision, smashed the ball lazily off the crossbar from 5 yards out on an open net. I find this especially stupid, since you consider that we are five points behind Barca and La Liga is worth much more than the Spanish Super Cup. Although there is a chance we can catch up, Barca won't be keen on dropping points and will want to take full advantage of our slip-up.

What do you think?

Comments
raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

It's the beggininng of a season. There is plenty of time for teams to drop more points.

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

2 games in means nothing, but seeing the opening 2 games of both Barca and Madrid in the league and the super cup 1st leg Barca look the far more sharper team, Madrid don't look up to full fitness and the game last night I thought they looked a bit arrogant as if there was no way Getafe could beat them, Ozil's miss in the 1st half to me summed Madrid up, just looked completely half arsed, open goal practically and all he had to do was roll it in.

Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Jimskeleton

I agree, but La Liga is a tight league where you know that the champion is either Madrid or Barca. Therefore, five points dropped is very crucial.

Remember the 2009-10 season?
Barcelona 99 points
Real Madrid 96 points

Very close, they lost by 3 points. Additionally, both Madrid and Barca have earned more than 90 points in the last three seasons. So that's why 5 points dropped is pretty bad for either team.

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

I would only be worried as a fan of either team when the gap was in to double digits, then it might be impossible to catch up due to the fact that neither team generally drop a lot of points in a season, but both Barca and Madrid can beat each other, so I mean Madrid beat Barca twice in the league and that 5 point gap has gone.

MESSImagic 12 years ago
Barcelona, Congo 14 103

ronaldos been busy sucking big black C O C K S! most likely drogba's or balotelli's. YEEEE HAAAAA

man_utd 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

Nah. Don't worry. 
Real Madrid just have to pick themselves up. 
Maybe if they win the Supercopa, their morale and spirit well boost up
and you know RM when they're in a streak.
All they do is win.