Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Real Madrid is collapsing
raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

There is a report coming from Marca (who are pro Madrid with ties to te club) that a few of the important players have given the president an ultimatum claiming its either them or Mourinhio. It's believed there was a bust up between Ramos and Mou and Casillas is backing Ramos. Now if this is true then this will be very ugly. I can't see Mou stating another season in Spain. Besides the fact Madrid would never let Ramos or Casillas go. 

Comments
Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

The problem in Spain happens when you break down with the press. Mourinho has a HORRIBLE relationship with the press, so now they're all over his ass. And this isn't the first time he's had problems with Ramos or Casillas either. IMO, after this season, Mou should return to Chelsea. It's about time Madridistas had enough. But the problem is that the team reached a stability with Mourinho. The question is, will Madrid be the same without him? And if he leaves, will that convince Ronaldo to look at his career elsewhere?

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Madrid will stay a great team due to their financial capability don't worry about that. But Ronaldo and Coentrao will most likely leave. They felt betrayed at times and I know they have a tight bond with Mou. If he's gone expect them to leave the following season. 

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

No Casillas = no Madrid. If Ronaldo leaves that does not matter they can just splash money on 2-3 WORLD class players but their captain is just irreplaceable, a true legend. 

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@tdot2barca

If Ronaldo leaves then no problem? Mate, we're talking about the second-best player in the world atm, and one of the greatest goal-scorers of our time. If he leaves, then Madrid have  serious problem. I don't think anyone can replace Ronaldo at Madrid. Our best hopes lie in Bale and Neymar.

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Bale's not Ronaldo, but I bet we charge 60+ mil for him, if you come knocking. ;)

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

True, not a problem money couldn't fix though. If you were to sell him, you could use the money to replace that shitty Arbeloa.

PuppetMaster 11 years ago
England 15 331

All Portuguese players from Real Madrid have the same agent and thats Jorge Mendes even Jose Mourinho is Mendes man. IF Mou will be sack by the end of the season i think some of these players will look for another club

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Well that ought to interest them lot up at the Ethiad, as well as Stamford Bridge. ;)

Golden 11 years ago
35 693

Exactly, PuppetMaster. Close to every top Portuguese player you've heard about this one universal agent; Jorge Mendes. That's a good basis for probably Ronaldo, Pepe and Coentrão to leave Real.

@raimondo,

Nothing to worry about. Both Florentino Perez and the players have confirmed that this is clean, invented rubbish -- yet another time from Marca.

Golden 11 years ago
35 693

* you've heard about are connected with

DonAndres 11 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

Players and Florentino said that it's not true but MARCA frontpage today had title : MARCA NO MIENTE(MARCA DOES NOT LIE) and in order to prove that published the conversations between a marca reporter and a person from real madrid.